💚- An Exhausting Fight -💜

Special thanks to my friend Koukaki who gave me an idea for this 👍

-
-
-

It was a simple and calm afternoon, a PHIGHT! match just ended.

Boombox was pretty tired and hurt, but at least his team managed to win.

He sighed, looking around the Flipside backstage as the other Phighters grabbed their stuff.
After a while, he was alone in the locker room. He was way too tired to go back home, and decided to wait for... That guy to appear.

A few minutes passed, Boombox was alone with his thoughts, but then he was interrupted by the sound of the door opening.

He looked around, and noticed both Valk and Dom walking in, having a casual chat. They didn't seem to notice that Boombox was there, so they continued talking.

Boombox just stood there, staring at them both, but it seemed like his gaze was focused on one of them...

Dom.

Oh my god, everything about that guy was perfect on Boombox's head! The way his voice sounded, the way he dressed, the way he acted... Everything!
He was staring at both of them with a faint blush on his face, but he was cut off by a voice.

- "Wait... Boombox? What are you doing here?"

Oh my, it was Dom talking to him!

Boombox blushed even more and looked away. He stayed like that for a while, and then turned his head back, noticing that Dom and Valk were staring at him now.

The two Flipside brothers seemed a bit confused by why Boombox was still there, weren't he supposed to take the bus back to Playground a few minutes after the match ended? Why was he here? Why was he staring at them?
An awkward silence reigned for a while, but then, Boombox finally spoke up.

- "Uh... Hi guys..! Sorry... I was just... Too tired to go with Skate..." He said awkwardly, trying to justify why he was still there on the locker room.

Dom and Valk shared looks and chatted about it for a minute or two.
Dom turned his head to Boombox, sighing.

- "...It's alright, we understand." He said, nodding slightly.

- "These phights seem pretty tiring, Boom! Imagine having to run around an arena-looking place and try to not die for three minutes or more!" Valk added, smiling.

- "Valk's right, it seems pretty... Tiring." Dom continued.

- "...If you want, you can come with me to my apartment, it's pretty late already, and you need some rest." He offered, seeming concerned for Boombox's wellbeing.