revenge is best served cold

Episode 7 - what if after hurrem threatens Ibrahim when she catches him with the Hatice, he informs the sultana.

Warnings: none

"don't worry, I will not inform the sultan on what I saw today" she said with a menacing smile on her face. The smile didn't disappear until she was done with her speech or more like threat. A threat he didn't take kindly to.

" Maybe later, whenever I want I'll inform him of this..." Then with a mock bow she left, left him with a mind entering dangerous territory. She had officially crossed the line by threatening him.

Ibrahim could feel the anger burning in the pit of his stomach and slowly consuming his entire mind and body until all he saw was red, red the colour of danger and the witch who cast a spell on his closest companion and friend.

He could already feel a plan forming in his mind, as a child whenever he and his brother would get into a fight or argument his father had only one saying he would always say. It started as a simple jest but turned out to be the reason he always came out the Victor.

" My son never take revenge, get even. If they play you, you play them. Revenge could easily flip tables and effect you as well"

Without any further inconvenience he re - entered his study and sank into his wooden chair, this woman was biting more than she could chew. He needed to do something before she decided to use her serpents tongue to whisper in the sultans ear further

He didn't take action straight away, he waited for a few days. Allowed the serpent to believe she was safe and allowed her to tease and bite non - poisonous bites. He watched as she smiled in glee thinking he had finally lost to her. A mere concubine who could easily be replaced or forgotten.

He couldn't help his amusement as she continued her childish antics. Each day he heard something different. This woman would surely have many friends in the harem he thought sarcastically.

A whole week and two days later he requested a audience with Hatice sultana with Gulfem hatun present for obvious reasons. He prayed this would bring the outcome he wanted, if not he may need to take drastic measures and fall right into the serpents nest.

" Ibrahim you called? Is everything alright"? Asked the pretty faced sultana, her doe like eyes sparkled as she stared at his intensity. For a moment Ibrahim almost forgot the reason he requested for her, but only for a moment.

" My sultana I have troubling news, if it had only effected myself then I wouldn't bother you, but it would effect you as well. I was forced to ask for your help since I don't have the power or authority to take action in this situation"

The sultana looked confused and turned to look at Gulfem hatun who mirrored her expression. Oh this would be worth all his troubles he thought in pure joy.

" My sultana a week ago when we met in the corridor. Another person witnessed our entire exchange"

This got the attention of both women fully. He watched as the young sultana looked from shocked to absolute horror. Gulfem hatun questioned him on who this person was, he replied with a concubine.

" A concubine? Really? Don't worry Ibrahim I'll deal with this within a few seconds"

Ibrahim smiled slightly but frowned right after, the sultana mirrored his expression. Then he began his carefully selected speech.

"My sultana, this concubine is not someone I believe you can deal with so quickly. It so happens that this woman has the ears and attention of the sultan"

Hatice looked even more beautiful when she was in deep thought, he thought as he watched her facial expression change for the tenth time that evening.

" Who is this woman and how is she harmful for us"? The sultana finally asked.