3. Freak out

The next day ....Third P.O.V.

Aero P.O.V.

I woke up in Morgue. I was freaking out until  someone cleared their  throat. I turned to  my left and saw a guy around my age  getting up from the  chair.  As he walked closer, I remembered  everything.

 Flashback of  what  happened... Third  P.O.V.

After Aero stopped their betting,  Aero  said "  I will Stay here until Sun night."

Both of them laughed. When   Aero  told them  that she   was serious ,  Sky said  " well  we will see."

Linka said " Call  to chicken out."

After  they  left her,  she walked inside snice the  picked the lock.

Aero's P.O.V.

I used the flash light to look  for a room with a bed.    When i got to second floor, I pushed  any door snice there  were  too many.   When I found  a room that was a little clean, I set up the sleeping on the bed . Just as I was about to get on the sleeping bed, I heard some one coming.  i figure its a homeless guy. I shut the door and  waited.  But them my mind wonder if he a  drunk less homeless guy.  I hid under the bed with the flash light.

Third P.O.V.

Zero and Boom ( aka Boomer ) had just finished  the job.  You see they are Alien  slayers. They were on vacation  visiting their    father when  their boss told them that a wanted criminal was in that area.  After they handed the wanted  criminal, They were far  from their father's hotel so they crash in the abandoned mansion. Just as they entered the abandoned mansion  using teh back way of the house,  Boom  put  a finger on his lips and said " some  one is under  the bed.  And Its in your room."

Zero said " let's have some  fun."