Curiousity kills.

It’s already around 12 am in the morning. Ynna, Fatima and Trev, took their way inside the haunted house where they entered earlier. People in their town has been talking about the place lately. They got curious of what’s really inside it, so here they are, trying to find out and to feed their curiousities. They made a deal that about the assumptions of the town's people about what's really in that haunted house.
     As they slowly walked towards it, they can only hear their footsteps as silence surrounded the whole place. They saw a room and opened the door and they entered. Suddenly, the door creaked and cold breeze of wind touched their skin, they felt a goosebump. The lights turned on and off. They can hear loud thumps approaching near them. They started to panic and sweat was all over their face.

     “Welcome to the the place where you can feed your greed and desires, humans”, a creepy voice echoed inside the room.

     Shookt was written all over the face of Ynna, Fatima ang Trev. They tried to figure out where the voice came from. In front, is a table surrounded with candles. Beside it is the “rules of the game” written with blood. Trembling in fear, they again heard the creepy voice.

     “Now that you've entered this place, let’s start the game, curious cats. I've been waiting for this day to come, for my precious preys to catch the bait. I prepared an interesting game for each one of you", the creepy creature said while laughing with an evil tone.

     "Let me just remind you with the rules of the game. You have to follow what is the instruction and you must finish the game. If you try to leave without finishing the game, can you guess what will happen?", teasefully said by the creepy creature.

  “I don’t want to be here anymore. Ynna, Trev, I didn’t think we’ll end up in such a creepy place like this”, Fatima whispered to them while sweat dripped all over her face.

  “Be quiet, Fatima. Let’s just finish this game and follow what it will say. You heard what that creepy creature said, we can never get out of this place unless we finish whatever this stupid game is! We'll probably die at any moment if we try to do something rash", Trev replied.

   “The first thing you must do is to light all these candles, you must be finished before the time ends”, the creepy voice commanded.

     Ynna, Fatima and Trev moved and went to the table in front and started to do what is needed.
“Ten..., nine..., eight..., time is running, humans”.

     The three trembled in fear while they light the candles, their hands were shaking and they can’t focus on what they’re doing.
“Seven... six... five... four... three... two... oneeeeee! You didn’t accomlipsh your first task”, the creepy voice shouted.

     Fear was written all over their face as they heard it.

    “Turn around humans."

     The three did what it said and when they turned around, a tall, 5 headed creepy creature was so close to their face.

     “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh”, Fatima shouted as she saw the creepy creature.

    Ynna and Trev immediately closed their eyes after they saw the creepy creature.
Fatima immediately went to the door and run as fast as she can just to get out of the place. Trev followed Fatima and Ynna was left inside the room, she can’t even walk because of fear of what she just saw. It was her first time seeing such creepy creature.

     The tall, 3 headed creepy creature followed Fatima and Trev going outside the haunted house.

     Fatima opened the door and went out of the room. She carefully roamed her eyes around, looking at every corner of the house to see if the creepy creature is there. She heard a loud shout, and she knew that it was Trev and Fatima. She started to panic and sweat was all over her face as she tried to escape. Without making any noise, she slowly walked trying to find her way out.

     When she finally found her way out, and when she was about to open the door, the next thing she knew, cold and bloody bodies of Trev and Fatima were lying on the floor, their eyes poked out, and replaced with two small balls made of roughened candles. Their arms were also cut, and their fingers were holding lightened candles.