PART 34: MEDIA?

Author's POV:
Jin slightly moved his body, and slowly, he started gaining consciousness. He could feel weight on his lap, but since he didn't open his eyes yet, he had no idea what was on his lap.

He rubbed his head slowly, the headache was unbearable, and it felt like a hammer was constantly hitting on his head.

Jin groaned timidly as he inhaled deeply afterward and slowly tried to open his eyes. At first, everything was blurry. Soon, everything became visible, yet moving.

"Argh! Taehyung-ah!" He called for taehyung, closing his eyes again as it pained him more in the head.

Jin moved his hand here and there. Beside him, jungkook was seated with ye-seul in his arm in a princess style they both were sleeping.

Jin's hand hit on jungkook's cheek. "It's jungkook's cheek," Even with his eyes closed, he knew it was jungkook's cheek because he had made it red a lot of times.

He finally opened his eyes and looked beneath him. He found Rosé sleeping while hugging him. His eyebrows raised upwards, "Excu-" he stopped when a memory flashed in his mind from last night.

Flashback:

Rosé pushed jungkook away, and instead, she sat on his lap, talking to each other drunk. "Seconddd thinggg which *hiccup* you didd gooddd!!" Jin smiled with his eyes almost closing.

"Whatsss th-e *hiccup* firsttt?" Rosé raised her eyebrows with a sneaky smile. "The- the *hiccup* dance," Jin replied.

Rosé chuckled and slapped his shoulder. "You-uh ribalddd!"..."No! No bal-*hiccup*bald," he shook his head.

"You're soooooww cuteeeeee!" Rosé pinched his cheek. "You're soeeeee cutteeeee!" Jin pinched her cheeks back.

Back to reality:

Jin watched everyone sleeping soundlessly. He looked at his watch, and it was 1 pm. in the afternoon. He had an important meeting at 11 am but he missed it.

"Save your ass!" Jin whispered, growled at jungkook. "Why would i smack my ass?" Rosé mumbled in sleep as her chubby cheek was pressed against jin's chest.

Jin instantly rested his head back against the bus's material and closed his eyes, pretending to be asleep.

Rosé moved and yawned. Slowly, she opened her eyes only to see leaning against someone's chest. Little did she know who he was because of the aura and fragrance.

As soon as her mind flashed a memory of her talking to Seokjin in her drunk state, she clenched her eyes closed, feeling cringe to herself.

She slowly separated her head from his chest just to see her her doubt getting cleared that it was Jin.

Rosé slightly got up from his lap, trying her best not to wake him up, but she didn't know he was pretending to be asleep.

She looked beside jin's sleeping fugure and found jungkook asleep with Ye-seul's in his arms.

"Sister, get up! Get up, Sister!" Rosé said and lightly grabbed Ye-seul's arm, making her get up from jungkook's lap. Her eyes opened as she was a bit sleepy. She stumbled but held the pole for support.

"Get up! Get up you bitch! You made me twerk in front of everyone!" Rosé lightly slapped four times on jungkook's face.

Making him clench his eyes and groaning. "Ahh! Let me sleep!" He groaned. "Let you sleep? I WAS SO CRINGE LAST NIGHT BECAUSE OF YOU!" Rosé held his collar jerking him back and forth.

Because of Rosé yelling the rest people woke up. "Why are you screaming rosé?" Y/n said pulling herself away from taehyung's chesr and yawning and when she opened her eyes she saw kisses on taehyung's neck trailed down to his abs.