missing you..

kai grabs the pillow, the guilt is seeping through him but he has to do it, he needs to do it.

taehyun grabbing his firm arms, wrestling one another jokingly. when taehyun sits ontop of kai his world comes crashing down-

"tyun.." kai lets out a soft groan, he lightly touches his tip- its already leaking with precum. he imagines it's the older with him, the older teasing him making him embarassed.

he brings the pillow in between his thighs, he slowly begins rubbing into it, he misses taehyun he misses his touch, his love, everything about him. how taehyun makes him feel good, how taehyun takes care of him. tears begin to well up in his eyes and there's a burning sensation in his throat.

he holds it back though, focusing on the problem at hand. taehyun left hyuka a horny mess. what was the younger supposed to do? wait patiently till he got home? he grabs the strawberry scented lube, squeezing a bit on his hand and moves it under his baby blue panties. the cold liquid on his dick makes him flinch, the sensitivity was intense.

he rubs the lube to make things more wet- that's how he likes it but he can't take the teasing any longer- he needs to feel better he needs it so bad. so he lifts his hand up and begins humping into the pillow, imagining its taehyuns toned thighs that he's fucking. he begins slow, groaning at the thought of the older. it's good but not enough.

he picks up the pace, grabbing the bottom of his sweater and putting it in his mouth. taehyuns fingers fit his mouth perfectly but this'll do for now. he moves up and down on the pillow, craving any friction he can get. on the brink of reaching his climax he decides to ditch his panties, pushing them off his thighs. his dick is flushed pink, trembling, needing more so he goes back to the soft pillow.

"tyun.. tyun i need you- i need you so bad. taehyun-nie" kai chokes back his moans, on the bring of an orgasm- but when he feels hands on his hips his face shoots to see who's behind him.

"hyuka, love, you couldn't wait for me?" the familiar voice relaxes hyuka, but the embarassment hits him soon after when he realizes he was moaning taehyuns name- in nothing but baby blue panties and a beige oversized sweater. he was so lost in his own world that he didn't realize his love came back home.

"i'm-i'm sorry tyunnie i just missed you so much i couldn't-" tears begin pooling at the ends of his eyes.

"baby.. hyuka look at me.. do i look upset with you? i love you so much i could never get upset over this" taehyun turns the youngers face to look at him. he catches hyukas lips, giving him a reassuring kiss. a silent promise that everything is alright.

he disconnects their lips, with a glint of hopefulness in his eyes. "kai, do you want me to finish this for you? i can leave if u want me to sweetheart. just say the word" his gentle voice is enough to bring hyuka off the edge. he stares at his taehyun, his tyunnie, once more and pulls him into a passionate kiss. he's desperate- licking all over taehyuns mouth, tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

"i missed you so much baby. help me finish, i need you. need you so bad." hyuka whispers to taehyun and gives him a soft peck on his ear , earning a little moan knowing the older is sensitive there.

"i'm here hyuka, it's okay i'll help my little cutie" taehyun says with a playful laugh. hyuka smiles back at his tyunnie, and gives him a peck on his head.

he moves to sit on the olders lap. taehyun pulls him closer and gives him a quick peck. they stare at each other lovingly for a few moments, bathing in the comfort and familiarity from one-another. taehyun pulls kai into a more rough kiss, holding his cheek gently and letting his other hand lift his babies shirt, teasingly drawing lines on the youngers back.

he moves his hand to the youngers crotch, he already took off the panties so taehyun traces kais length, teasingly moving over the veins. the lube the younger put on before was adding to the friction. kai lets a little groan out and moves his lips to give taehyun a kiss on the cheek before resting his head on taehyuns shoulder.

he begins with hyukas and pumps the younger slowly, hyuka moves forward a bit and grinds on taehyuns hip. he notices how impatient the younger is getting so he picks up the pace a bit but kai suddenly whispers-

"i want to get you off too- please-" kai said desperately, breathing deeply then moving his hand to taehyuns sweatpants. outlining a hard cock leaking with precum.

taehyun blushes- he didn't expect the younger to be so needy with him but who is he to say no? he nodded his head and whispered a little okay to kai

kai moves his hand under taehyuns clothes, gently grabbing taehyuns length and jerking him off slowly. taehyun groans at the sudden touch- but continues jerking kai off as well, the both of them moving at a quick pace.

"t-tyun- fuck-" kai groaned into his shoulder "fuck i'm gonna cum tyunnie-" he breathed out, pacing his hand on taehyuns cock even faster.

Taehyun let out a small groan but whispered "cum for me baby, you did well you deserve it." and with those words kai tenses up. taehyun fastens the pace making hyuka hump into taehyuns crotch harder, lightly letting go of taehyuns cock to hold onto his shoulders. kai claws at the olders back, he feels like he's about to burst. then taehyun picks up kais face, giving him a loving kiss. moaning hard into the kiss, kai reaches his orgasm. cum spills out of his cock and he rests his head back on taehyuns shoulder, taking deep breaths, calming down from the high he just had.

"you did so well for me, i missed you too cutie" taehyun gently says to the younger. "look at me hyuka" taehyun says in a soft tone. hyuka lifts his head up to look at taehyun, blush dancing across his cheeks and slightly dried drool in the corner of his mouth. he's beautiful, taehyun stares at him with a small smile. he's taehyuns, and taehyun is kais.

"you're so pretty kai, i love you so much." taehyun says smiling softly. kai returns a quick "i love you too" back and gives taehyun a quick peck.