Hanako-Kun Fanfic Recommendations and Etc.

Hey, Anime Readers!

If you're looking for something to read about Hanako-Kun, this is my fanfic recommendations.

Yashiro Gets Shrunk by a Supernatural (based on the anime and manga; during volume eight)

Yashiro's Peculiar Dream (oneshot)

The School Girl and the Ghost (Hanashiro Fanfic)

The Halloween After School Party (Hanashiro and Aoikane Fanfic - Halloween 2023)

Raining Cherry Blossoms (Aoikane Fanfic)

For Romance or For Kindness (Hanashiro Fanfic - 2023)

BONUS;

Komi's Day with Kaede (and Onemine) (oneshot from Komi Can't Communicate)

I may have some flaws while writing my fanfics.

Other than that, I'm doing my best to write something interesting.

The last Hanashiro fanfic from Toilet-Bound Hanako-Kun is For Romance or For Kindness.

I have not have seen so many comments on my anime fanfics before.

For my last anime fanfic I wrote (in case you didn't know), it's about the new boy in Kamome Gakuen Academy. And he wants to get to know Yashiro Nene better. The strawberry-haired boy is Myojo Ryosuke.

You're gonna have to read my Hanashiro fanfic (For Romance or For Kindness) to find out more about Myojo.

Have you read and/or own the mangas before?

I might have read Hanako-Kun and Komi Can't Communicate.

They are my two favorite mangas and the anime series.

Anyway, thank you for checking out my anime fanfic recommendations.

Have a good holiday this time of year!

Edit on 2/22/2024; The Kamome Office (Hanako-Kun AU) has been added!

Edit on 6/2/2024; Anime Oneshots (Just Anime Couples and More) will be added this summer.

Edit on 7/28/2024; It's a Love Story in the Mixer (Amanene Fanfic) has been added.

Edit on 8/14/2024; Love on the Full Moon Nights (Amanene Fanfic sequel to It's a Love Story in the Mixer) has been added.