Chapter Nine⚠️ 🔞

Spicy for a small part just letting yall know and mentions a bit of ED
--------------------------------------------------------------

Nyx pov

We walk inside the mansion. "Why don't you kids go upstairs and get some sleep. We might be here for a while." Padre told us. "Rose-Flower, you can take my old room with your mates and Harry, you and your mate can take Sirius' old room. I believe there are still clothes in the bedrooms." Dad told us.

I nodded as my mates and I went to Dad's old room. I went into the closet and threw my mates some sweatpants as I took my skirt and croptop and put on one of dad's hoodies. I turn towards the bed to see the boys are on the bed. I lay between Theo and Siri as Remmy is laying behind Siri and Blaise is laying behind Theo. Theo is holding my waist as Sirius has his head in my neck as I fall asleep.

-the next morning-

I crawl off the bed without waking my mates and goes down stairs

I crawl off the bed without waking my mates and goes down stairs. I hear voices coming from the kitchen and I think they hear me because they stopped talking and turns towards me. I see Lucius is here and run down the stairs and jumps into his arms. I'm smaller in his arms since he is very muscular than me.

I nuzzle his neck as he rubs my back. He sits down at the table with me in his lap. A plate of food appeared in front of us. "Eat princess." Lucius told me. I pouted as I clings to him not wanting to eat. "Please princess." He begs me. I look at him and back to the plate. I started eating.

 I started eating

After eating my brother, Draco, Sirius, Remus, Theo and Blaise came downstairs for breakfast

After eating my brother, Draco, Sirius, Remus, Theo and Blaise came downstairs for breakfast. "Is everyone okay?" I ask Lucius and he nods. "Yes and they will meet us at the ministry to prove that Sirius is being framed." He said as he kissed my head. I nodded as I went upstairs to shower.

I'm in the shower relaxing when I hear someone walk into the shower. I turn to see Theo. He grabs my thighs picking me up as I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I started kissing him as I felt his hardness between my thighs. I moan into the kiss as his cock is rubbing my pussy lips. "Please." I whimper.

Theo slaps my ass. "Please what, slut." Theo said as his voice is very domainte. "Please sir." I moan as I kiss his neck. "Good girl." Theo said as he pinned me against the wall. I bite my lip as I look up at him since he is taller than me. "Are you sure about this? It is going to hurt for a little bit." Theo told me. I nodded. "Yes. I'm sure." I told him. He nods as he lines his cock up with my entrance. He slowly pushes his cock inside me and I wince a little. "Want me to stop?" Theo asks me. I shake my head no. "Go slow please." I said as I take a deep breath. Theo thrusts slow so I can get used to it.

I started moaning loudly. "Faster.. Please sir." I told him as his rhythm goes faster while he slaps my ass. I hear him growling in my ear. "This is all mine! Right slut." Theo told me as I nodded. "Yours, sir." I moan as his rhythm gets sloppy. "Please let me cum." I beg him as my eyes are filled with pleasure tears. Theo groans and he kisses me. "Go ahead slut. Cum all over daddy's cock." Theo told me. I cums as we ride out our orgasim.

I lay my head on his chest as we catch our breaths. "Good girl." Theo whispers in my ear as pleasure shivers up my back. Theo chuckles as he helps me wash my hair. After the shower we get out and get dressed.

I'm on Theo's back as he brings us downstairs

I'm on Theo's back as he brings us downstairs. "Everyone ready?" Dad asks us. We all nodded as I got off of Theo's back and held his hand. "We will go in pairs. James and I will go first, then Harry and Nyx, then Lucius and Draco and lastly Blaise and Theo." Padre told us. We all nodded and Dad and Padre walked into the fireplace with the floo dust and said, "Ministry of Magic!"

They disappeared. Harry and I walked into the fireplace and Harry tried to get the floo powder. I slapped his hand. "Hell no! I aint getting lost because you can't speak clearly." I told Harry as I glared at him. "That was one time!" Harry yelled. "It was 10!" I yelled at him as I grabbed the floo powder. I glared at him and yelled, "Ministry of Magic!"

Fire covers us and takes up to the Ministry. We walked out of the fireplace and walked over to our dads waiting for the rest. Ten minutes later Theo and Blaise finally walked out of the fireplace, we walked to the courtroom ten. Harry, Draco, Blaise, Theo and I sit in the Heir booth as Dad, Padre and Lucius sit in their respective seats.

Some aurors walks in dragging Sirius, who is chained up. Harry held my hand as he noticed tears in my eyes. "He'll be okay, sis." Harry told me. I nodded as Sirius looked up at me with love. I smile at Sirius softly.