❤️ 23 ❤️

Third person pov

Taehyung Knocked the CEO's cabin's door and heard deep authorative 'come in' from inside. He went inside and saw jungkook who is immersed in some files. Jungkook looked up and saw taehyung standing in the door, he smiled at his best friend and went to hug him.

"Come on, sir, you remembered me just now"

"You talk as if I never came to see you"

"Now only I am seeing you after my marriage"

"It's only been only three days since you got married but you are talking as if it's been a long time"

"Okay, we can talk about everything later, come and sit down first"

Taehyung sat down in front of jungkook.

"It has been three days since you got married but there is no happiness in your face"

"You know, tae, I don't like this marriage, how can I be happy when it's like that"

"I know you don't like this marriage, jungkook, but now you are married, there is no other way, you have to be happy with this marriage, that's what I want."

"There is no chance. How can I be happy? I was thinking of killing jimin. Suddenly they gave me him in marriage. Now suddenly I want to be happy means. How can I be happy?you remember. How much time did he slap me? For three fucking times, even my father and mother did not lay a hand on me till now, but he comes from somewhere and slapped me, how can I tolerate all this and suddenly live happily together?"

"It was over and before marriage and we can't change it, forget everything and live happily ever after."

"Do you ask me to forget how he slapped me or do you ask me to forget how he insulted me infront of the whole college, tell me taehyung what are you asking me to forget"

"It's over and we can't do anything more"

"I can't just say that it's over, I won't rest without retaliating for what he did"

"what are you going to do about it now?"

"I'm going to make him apologize, I'm going to make him apologize in front of everyone"

"He's not a normal omega like before Jungkook, now he's your omega. Are you going to insult him by making him apologizing in front of everyone?, Tell me. Have you ever thought about what will happen to your family honor if you do that?"

"Well I agree that for my family's honor I don't want him to apologize in front of everyone but he needs to apologize to me, you know my pride is more important to me"

"I can't do anything if you still want him to apologize to you after all I said. Will you live happily with him after he apologizes to you?"

"I have no answer to that. Well, let's stop talking about me, now tell me when you are going to fulfill your dream, you want to become a doctor right? Tell me about it"

"I am preparing to write the exam for it"

Time skip
In jikook mansion.

Jimin was Cooking dinner for his so called husband with the evil plan running in his head. Today he said that he wants to cook for his husband, so he doesn't want the servants to cook today.

After cooking everything jimin placed the dishes in the dinning table

He was arranging the dining table when he heard a car sound outside, his lips curved into devilish smirk, as expected the door bell rang. Jimin walked towards the door with a fake sweet smile in his face and opened the door, jungkook was surprised to see jimin opening the door for him but what surprised him more was the smile on jimin's face, is he dreaming or what?