Car Ride

(This story contains fat fetishism, SSBHM, teasing, force-feeding, and overeating. If it isn't your thing, don't read<3)

Orpheus chugged his sprite, reclining back. He let out an unattractive belch, causing his boyfriend to his left to laugh. "You're a slob, aren't you, big boy?" He asked as he fondled Orpheus' gut. "I...mhhpp..yeah," Orpheus was a mess of belches, cradling his own gut to soothe it. Touching his feet were Mcdonald's bags from the feast he was forced to choke down, bought by his two boyfriends, Cyrus and Adonis. 

"Next time we bring this fatass somewhere, you're paying." Cyrus looked in the rearview mirror at Adonis. "Hey! It was your idea for an outing." Adonis defended while he ran his hand gently over Orpheus' belly. "I said outing, not buffet." Cyrus rolled his eyes, unable to keep his dick from hardening despite trying. "Can you guys not argue when I'm...urp, right here...?" Orpheus whined as he felt Adonis give his thigh a slap, causing the tremendous flab to jiggle.  

"Seriously," Cyrus sighed. "Lard ass almost ran my wallet dry," he glared at Orpheus in the rearview mirror, "I better get a good sucking off when we get home to make up for that." 
  "Mmhmm..." Orpheus huffed, shifting uncomfortably. Orpheus' stomach groaned as it continued to churn, digesting the food he ate. "I can't help that I don't want my baby to go hungry," Adonis pouted, kissing Orpheus' cheek. "Hungry? Look at the fatass. He's a quarter ton, you think he's going hungry?" Cyrus laughed. "Shut up... small dick", Orpheus belched. "Coming from the one who hasn't seen his dick in years? I wouldn't be talking, fatso." He smiled evilly. "What... ever." Orpheus rolled his eyes. 

Cyrus' dick was begging for release. As much as he liked to tease, he also liked being sucked off by Orpheus. His mouth worked in wonders, and his pretty eyes staring up at Cyrus the entire time made him cum faster. 

"Can... can we stop at Wendy's?" Orpheus asked mindlessly. "Really?" Cyrus' eyes widened, "After all you just ate?" He asked wearily. "He's got an appetite!" Adonis patted Orpheus' belly again, coaxing a burp out of it. "Are you paying, Adonis?" Cyrus gritted his teeth as he pulled into the Wendy's drive-thru. "I guess." Adonis took out his wallet and handed it up to Cyrus, "Get whatever you want, baby." He said softly to Orpheus. "Oh, he will." Cyrus glared. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adonis forced another burger into Orpheus' mouth excitedly while Cyrus watched through the rearview mirror, his crotch area becoming warmer by the passing second. "Come on, biggie." Adonis teased quietly as he watched Orpheus struggle to choke down a fourth burger. "Lemme get in on this," Cyrus said as he pulled over and climbed into the back of the van. "Pl... please," Orpheus begged through belches and huffs, "...too much!" he whined. "Too much? You're the one who ordered all of it." Cyrus groped Orpheus' belly, giving it a little shake. "It's not all tight, there's room." He pressed his finger into Orpheus' belly, causing him to belch from the pressure.

"A-adonis?" Orpheus looked up to Adonis with pleading eyes as if he'd save him from this fate. "You heard 'em," Adonis teased ruthlessly as well, lifting up the bulk of Orpheus' gut and letting it slap back down onto his tree-trunk thighs, laughing all the while. 

Cyrus moved closer with one of the ice-cream shakes Orpheus ordered. "Open wide," he demanded before tilting the cup up to Orpheus' lips, "Spill any and you'll lick it up, fatso."
 Orpheus nearly choked on the chocolate shake before he found a steady rhythm of sucking it down, much to Cyrus' and Adonis' wicked, aroused pleasure. "No more," Orpheus shook his head while breathlessly speaking. "I can't...eat anymore," he let out an airy belch. His taut belly was now spilling out of his 6xl tank top, resting on his lower thighs. "Yes, you can, fatty!" Adonis encouraged, now kneading Orpheus' belly. "I'm gonna... pop," Orpheus groaned. "Maybe you should've stopped eating like I said so?" Cyrus teased, before Orpheus could answer, Cyrus was shoving the last burger into his mouth. 

"That's the last one, baby." Adonis kissed Orpheus' lower belly, "You got this", he encouraged. Orpheus managed to choke down the last burger, his stomach audibly groaning. "Someone has an angry belly," Cyrus resumed his position, running his hand up Orpheus' shirt and coaxing his belly, rubbing circles into it gently.  "Ready to go home, fatso?" Cyrus asked, an evil grin on his face. 

Orpheus nodded, "Please...belly hurt, home." he pouted dumbly. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------