worth the wait

My dear reader,

I am so excited and incredibly grateful to be able to share this book with you.

This is a story of how hitting rock bottom breaks more than just bones. It's a story of a soul that shatters into a million sharp, irreparable pieces. Of tears that sting, suffocate, and eventually soothe. Of learning that rock bottom is a great place to take the first step toward a new path. This is a story of a family that shelters through storms. Of friendships that never let the waning flame within extinguish. And of a love that collects each one of those razor-edged pieces and holds them up to the sun, showing the beauty and nuance of each fragment, the weight it endured before reaching its breaking point, and the forgiveness it deserves for cracking under insurmountable pressure.

This is a story of how a shattered soul can forge those delicate pieces into something new.

Something better.

Something stronger.

If you're a first-time reader, please be aware that this is the third book in this series. The first and second books are available to read on my page. I highly, highly recommend reading them first to fully understand the characters, history, and situations in this book. Luke and Olivia's story began in the first book and has been woven through the second. If you start reading here, you will miss pivotal moments in their relationship up to this point.