The Begining

"Push" said the doctor with fear in her eyes. "Push" she yelled again. She saw a head, she took a deep breath and told Lucia The Magical Moose to push one last time. Lucia was so happy to finally hold her baby in her arms. The baby wasn't a normal baby girl, she was half creature half human. She was very strong and a very happy baby. They named her Kallip. No reason but they believed that name for her well. Her father came in and was so proud and started tearing up. He spoke " Hi. Your so beautiful, I'm never going to leave you." Then the doctor came in. " Hi," Lucia said "I'm sorry." The doctor said. Lucia was confused. Then people with white lab jackets came and took Kallip. Lucia yelled and tried to get her daughter back. Her father did the same but did not succeed. A few hours later her grandmother came and heard the news and all three of them sat in a circle saying how much they loved her and one of the most saddest things suddenly happens. Her father said " I tried my hardest to save her, I said I'd never leave her, I love all of you!" And he had a pocket knife. Stabbed himself. Lucia and grandma stood there crying and screaming for help. Lucia took the phone called 9-1-1. They came 2 minutes after the call, it was to late. They had a funeral for him and they went on with there lives but it was very different.