Broken laptop, Fixed heart

Broken laptop fixed heart

You frustratedly stuffed your laptop into your bag. Your matesprite of two years broke up with you last night for some chick you don't even know. You wouldn't be in such a missed mood about it if he hadn't done it the way he did. Basically he said over pesterchum that he had found something better and probably was going to never speak to you again. This was followed by you pounding angrily on your keyboard and breaking your laptop. You were headed to a friend of yours, Sollux Captor's, hive. You finally arrived at the door and knocked lightly, praying Sollux wasn't having one of his mood swings. The door open to reveal a grumpy Sollux. "What do you want?" Yep he was in a bad mood. "Hey Sol...I kinda, well, broke my laptop." He sighed and ran a hand through his messy hair. "C'mon iin." You followed him inside and traveled up the stairs to his bedroom. You sat on his bed after you had handed over your laptop and looked around his room trying not to seem awkward. Everything seemed to be neat and organized. You couldn't blame him, who would want to work in a messy area. As he worked on your laptop his words seemed to startle you out of your own thoughts. "What diid you even do to thii2 thiing?" "Well, you want the short or the long story?" "Long, iif you don't miind" you went on about what your ex-matesprite had said to you and sent you into an emotional rage. Sollux just nodded his head as he silently worked while listening to what you said.

You had now laid down backwards onto Sollux's bed and stared up at his ceiling trying to entertain yourself. You closed your eyes for a moment and then opened them and tried to sit up as you heard Sollux finally lift himself from his chair. But as you had sat up you bonked your nose into Sollux's. "You know, a fiix liike that ii2 gonna cost you." He smirked towering over you. "Uh, Sollux your really close, could you get off so I could get some boondollars out of my bag for you?" He chuckled, "that wa2n't the kiind of payment I meant." He leaned down towards your face with his own and began to kiss you passionately. You pulled your lips away and looked the troll on top of you straight in the eyes, "Sollux what are you-" your question was cut off by your own gasp as a reaction to Sollux groping your boob. Taking advantage of your parted lips stuck his tongue into your mouth. Wait not one tongue, but two?! You knew he had a thing about duplicates but you began to wonder what else he might have two of. You tried to shake the thought from head but once you had noticed two things wriggling in Sollux's pants you had got your answer. Slowly Sollux then began to kiss down your jaw, Then your neck. He sat up and removed his shirt and then you followed and removed your own. Sollux quickly slipped off your bra and began to quickly pleasure you sucking on one nipple while playing with the other. "Sol~..." You gasped out with a heavy breath. After he felt he had teased you enough, his pants and underwear were removed, then your own. You laid there nude in front of him as he gazed at your body silently. "What?" You said awkwardly. "You...you 2ure you want to do thii2...you know wiith me?" you looked up at him seeing hope in his eyes, and you nodded your head silently. He leaned over you again but this time he rest his head in the crook of your neck. You waited mentally preparing yourself for what you expected to be a slow entrance. You let out a scream as he slammed into you instead of slowly easing into you. "Sollux!" You let belt out of yourself. "2orry! II got n-nervous!" You nodded accepting his apology and then did your best to adjust to his bulge. Once you finally adjusted you nodded for him to move. "One 2ec do you miind if ii..." You felt something flick across your ass. "Uh, sure..." You said feeling a little nervous he might slam into you again. Thankfully this time he was gentle and slow. Once completely comfortable you gave a light nod and he began to move. His thrusts started off slow, but he gradually gained pace repeatedly thrusting into you. You both were a mess of moans you felt your climax approaching. Before you could warn Sollux you released causing him to go over the edge as well. Both of you collapsed onto his bed. "That...wa2 a good payment." Sollux muttered. "It better have been!" You replied jokingly. You felt a wave of exhaustion suddenly wash over you as Sollux took you into his arms as you drifted asleep.