7 Reasons Why I dont deserve a soul

Brittany was a 19 year old girl who had a rich family. She attended Harvard College because her father threatened the principal by choking her while putting a gun to her head. Her family was rich because her father was a thief. Brittany's mother was murdered by Brittany's father. Her new stepmother was in a gang called "The Shooters" but in college, Brittany pretended she had a whole different life. She wanted to blend in with all the others but she would never forget her original life. No one in Harvard knew her true life story. One day, Tiffany came to her dorm. "Guess what Brit! Jared totally asked me out! Totally!!!!" Tiffany said. There was no reply and Brittany was always at their dorm before Tiffany. Tiffany looked around the dorm and found Brittany's body on her bed with her eyes closed and covers on top of her. "It's totally like so hot in this dorm. Like totally! I should totally be a totally good bestie. She took off the covers and found blood all over Brittany's body and a note in Brittany's handwriting. Tiffany started to cry and called 911. "911. What's your emergency?" the phone said. "Mah-mah fre-friend is-is-is-is ddeaadddd!!!!" Tiffany said with a big wale. 911 rushed there immediately. Two cops were there. One was Spanish, short and chubby and the other was black, tall and in shape. "O god!" said the Spanish cop. "Do you want us to read the note for you?" said the black cop. Tiffany nodded her head yes.