Chapter 136: The Flip Side! Part 3!

-WITH SPIDER-IZUKU'S UNIVERSE-

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T TRAVEL THE MULTIVERSE!?" Spider-Izuku asked Dr. Strange. "I thought you said you did it before!"

"I have many times...  But it's a bit more complicated than you think.  I CAN travel along the multiverses, but not to the extent you think I can."  Dr. Strange replied.  "I'll leave that piece of business to the another dimension traveling being I know of.  He is actually capably of doing that."

"Another dimension traveling being...?"  Omnitrix Izuku thought as Spider-Izuku walks past him.

"So You... Dr. Strange.  Sorcerer supreme...  Master of the mystic arts...  are telling me that you CAN travel the multiverse, but CAN'T at the same time?"  Spider-Izuku asked.

"The Multiverse isn't what you think it is, it's a far more complex mechanized structure with multiple moving bits and pieces, which when seen at a different viewpoint- Oh, why am I even bothering to explain myself?  You're both only 15."  Dr. Strange replied.

"16...  Actually."  Spider-Izuku replied before looking back to Omnitrix Izuku.  "Wait, your birthday's still August 10th, right?"

"No?  Mines on July 15...?"  Omnitrix Izuku replied.

"Oh, no way!  You were born before me!?"  Spider-Izuku exclaimed.

"A whole month's difference...!  What do you think could've possibly changed the months we were born!?"  Omnitrix Izuku exclaimed.

"Maybe it was some factor in our pasts that could've possibly shifted the actual series of events, which would mean..."  Spider-Izuku began to ramble as Omnitrix Izuku rambled with him.

"This is why I never had kids..."  Doctor Strange thought as he approached the two of them.  "Can you please have this conversation somewhere else please?  I'm a very busy man and my Sanctum Sanctorum isn't a hangout spot for children."

"Oh, right!  Sorry."  Spider-Izuku replied.  "So, is there really nothing you can do?"

"You can't help me get back home then?"  Omnitrix Izuku asked.

"Well, I never said that."  Dr. Strange said as he snapped his fingers and the three are transported into a library.

"Woah...!"  Omnitrix Izuku muttered as multiple books fly around Dr. Strange.

"The Multiverse...  Well...  The OUTER Multiverse beyond our current universe is a concept in which we know frighteningly little of."  Dr. Strange said to the two before looking over to Omnitrix Izuku.  "At least...  For some of us that is.  Something tells me you've had your fair share of...  Strange experiences such as this."

"Well... I've actually been teleported to the future before and met my future self, so..."  Omnitrix Izuku replied.

"Wait wait wait, YOU WENT TO THE FUTURE!?  Okay, you have got to tell me all about before you- "

"Ahem...!"  Dr. Strange said as he cleared his throat.

"Right, sorry!  Please, carry on with the exposition."  Spider-Izuku replied.

"When I travel to different universes as I've told you in the past, I would normally shift the other planes of existence in this universe apart, which in turn; would allow me to walk along the road of infinite paths."  Doctor Strange explained as he continued flipping through every book.

"The road of infinite paths...?"  Omnitrix Izuku asked.

"It is the path that is formed along the edges of each Multiverse that exists parallel to each and every one of our dimensions."  Doctor Strange explained.  "Whenever I must travel along the multiverse, I am only able to travel along the other alternate universes that have stemmed from OUR timeline.  Not to other universes that are separate from our own realities.  Something you seemed to misunderstand when I told you I have traveled to alternate realities."