stickers // Wriothesley (HC)

Imagine you're an artist in Fontaine. You are known for a unique artstyle that is very cutesy. It appeals to children a lot. When the Melusines discover your art, they're all over you. If you're not in your workshop teaching the city Melusines how to draw during their breaks, you are out in the grasslands or in their village, making more art with them.

You don't think too much about your time spent with them - you enjoy it a lot really - until one day a man enters your workshop. He introduces himself as Wriothesley and he begs you to stop teaching the Melusine to draw. You're confused until you look at his large gauntlets that are covered with Melusine stickers. You look him straight in the eye and tell him you won't.

You are an artist in Fontaine. Today, you draw with the Melusine. Among the short, long-eared creatures sitting cross-legged is a man with hair that looks like dog ears. His face is covered in stickers. He seems to have resigned to his fate.

==✿==|✧••❀••✧|==✿==

Disclaimer: Characters are not mine and belong to their respective creators. Their portrayal is merely my own interpretation of them and may not be accurate to their intended characterization. I stake no claim to the original works, only to the ideas and plot of the fictitious stories I've written them into.