Prologue

Percy could only stare at the campers in shock as the pain set in, wondering what happened?

[Flashback]

Percy had just came back from a solo quest to see Annabeth making out with a random camper but kept quiet as he turned around and headed back not paying any mind to the accusing glares from those around him

'What did I do wrong? I went on a solo quest and everyone's treating me differently now, what happened?' Percy thought to himself as he approached Chiron "Oh hello my boy, is something wong" The centaur asks seeing Percy's downcast mood "Why's everyone treating me differently? I went on one quest and now I'm hated by everyone except you and D?"

Upon hearing that Chiron only hated the demigods more for turning their backs on him and forgetting their connection with him. "They've..chose a different hero. I still hate them for being such horrible humans to someone like you" He says at last frowning as he looks at the nearby campers. "So..they forgot me? After...all I went through for them?" The centaur could only nod sadly. "The gods do wish to see you on a positive thing, they wish to discuss the ideas you brought up last meeting" Chiron tells the hero "Oh guess I'll go now.."

Percy says as he turns around only to feel something go through his body

[Flashback End]

He stumbles falling to his knees glaring at the camper that had put their sword through his body but knew he couldn't do much now "Ugh...Why...Curse every last one of you.." Percy knew it was the end yet..he wanted JUSTICE served so that none of his accomplishments would go to waste...he didn't want them thrown away for nothing if anything he atleast felt like a...Seraphim? Was that what the bold and powerful angels were called? Yeah....

<[Notice: Unique Skill [Justice] Has been acquired.]>

<[Notice: Race changed to that of Holy Spirit: Seraphim Angel...Successful.]>

Percy groans mentally hating how his body kept fluctuating in temperature and how SLOW his body was when it came to dying

<[Notice: Temperature Nullification Acquired.]>

<[Notice: Ability [SUSPENDED WORLD] is locked.]>

He hisses in his mind regretting not being able to MASTER things correctly or that his INTELLIGENCE or THINKING SPEED was too low or slow......

<[Notice: Unique Skill [Fast Mastery] Acquired]>

<[Notice: Unique Skill [Thought Acceleration] Acquired]>

<[Notice: Remaking new body to be compatible with new soul successful. Transporting soul...Successful]>

Percy couldnt help but feel disappointed that he wouldn't see the gods again after their improvements..maybe he might see his opponents as his allies in the afterlife..eh whatever....to Percy now, Power without Ideals is meaningless and Ideals without Power is useless. But it doesn't matter now...not anymore as Percy knew he was dead yet somehow he still felt alive?

<](End)[>