💚- A Date -💜

-
-
-

One week after that, Boombox was feeling pretty shocked and happy.
Wow, he managed to stay the night on his crush's apartment... And slept with him! His mind was filled with thoughts.

Maybe Dom liked him back? If he did... How?

He was pretty energetic and confused, even Slingshot and Skateboard, his best friends, noticed that he was acting weird these days. They tried to get him to explain what happened to them, but Boombox always refused to tell them why he was so happy.

Dom was pretty much feeling the same, nervous, embarrassed and confused. Boombox liked him? Why? How?
Valk was annoying him a LOT because of what he saw last week, and Dom always scolded Valk for breaking into his apartment without his permission, despite having the spare keys.

Both of them didn't know what to do. Should they confess their love to eachother? What should they do..?

Dom was really nervous. He wanted to talk to someone about this... But who?

Valk? No, he would annoy him a lot.

Firebrand? No, he didn't know how his grandfather would react to that, and he was probably busy, since he was a deity and all.

Ban Hammer? ...Maybe, but he was probably with his boyfriend... Ahem, boyfriends.

Boombox was still thinking on what to do, but he was way too nervous and confused, so he finally decided to go after some advice.

He walked around the Crossroads, searching for the place where he knew he could find them... And boom, there it is. Slingshot's Cat Cafe.

He pushed the door, opening it, and heard the bell ringing, meaning that a new client entered the cafe. He looked around, noticing Vine-Staff taking orders. He looked at the counter, and saw who he was looking for.

Slingshot was leaning against the counter, chatting with Skateboard. Boombox waved at them, and that caught the cat-like demon's attention. Slingshot waved back, and poked Skateboard's shoulder, which made the other demon turn his head to Boombox and wave at him too.

Boombox walked closer to both of them, smiling.

- "Hey, guys." The smaller demon started, wagging his plug-tail.

- "Hi, Boom! What brings you here? Want anything to eat?" Slingshot asked, he was pretty used to see Boombox coming to his cafe, since they were close friends and Boombox always said the food there was delicious.

Boombox shook his head, sighing.

- "No... It's not that... I wanted to get some... Love advice, y'know?" He said, looking at both of them.

- "I have a crush on a guy... And I don't know what to do..." He explained, scratching the back of his head.

Skateboard and Slingshot shared looks, confused.

- "...Who's the lucky one?" Skateboard asked with a smirk.

- "Eh... I don't tell yall right now..." Boombox said, sighing.

Skateboard nodded, looking at Slingshot before suggesting:

- "What about a date?" He suggested, tilting his head.