| @ ...True feelings?' ;; |

In A Deep Afternoon, Rui, Nene, Emu, And Tsukasa Were in a DEEP. Fight.

'I CANT BELIEVE YOU EMBARRASED US INFRONT OF THE CROWDS! . . . ' Tsukasa yelled at Nene.

' I'm . . . So. . So . . . Sorry. ' Nene Said. 

As Rui Got Infront of her and said, ' you don't need to be sorry. ' Afterwards, it wasn't even her own fault.

Rui looked  back at Tsukasa. "Its not even her fault, why do you need to yell at her?"

Tsukasa looked at Rui. " SHE EMBARRASSED ME, AFTERWARDS! I HAVE TO BE PERFECT BECAUSE A FUTURE STAR IS ALWAYS PERFECT! "

As Rui heard the word star, he knew what he was gonna say. "You don't know what it takes to be a star. Tsukasa. You will NEVER. Become a star. "

" . . . "  as Emu, Nene, And Tsukasa Watch Rui Walk away.

That was the end of the WXS.

". .. Why..? Why Do i Have to be so.. ANNOYING.. !!" As Tsukasa Hits The Wall.  ". .. WHY?! .. WHY ME?! . . " . . He trembles and cries. During school, Tsukasa was not there.

Rui Said To Nene, " Nene, Have You Seen Tsukasa?" Mentioned the word Tsukasa, Nene realized that Tsukasa has been gone. She replied, " No I haven't. You made me realize that he's not here, why are you asking? " As Nene said to Rui, As Rui said. " Ah, I Was Just Gonna Apologize About Yesterday's Afternoon."

{TIME-SKIP. . .}

WONDA HOII GROUP. CHAT ! ! ! 

..Wonderhooyy!! ;; haii guys! >.<

..Gaming.Goddess. . . ;; Hey Emu.

..That_Kamishiroo. . . ;; Hi everyone.

..FutureStar . . . Has left the groupchat.

That was strange, wasn't it? . . Tsukasa has been cutting himself.

A few days later. Tsukasa had came back to school looking all down tired and sad. . .  He Appears wearing a bandage all over his arms.

Rui spots Tsukasa. "TSUKASA!!" He runs to him, Saying A Word. "Hey I'm Sorr-" As Tsukasa Stops him and pushes him away. He walks away before Rui could even say a word.

NO WAYY!!! 355 WORDS.. . THATS CRAZY ! :33