Part 1

Heavy and Dee were walking home from school when a cat walked by.
"OH MY GOD, DEE! LOOK, LOOK, LOOK! DO YOU SEE THAT KITTY CAT RIGHT THERE!? AWW, DEE, IT'S SO CUTE!" Heavy, being the cat-lover he is, crouched down, extending his arm out for the stray to sniff.
The cat was dirty, its whiskers caught up in spiderwebs and dirt, and its face and paws covered in mud. Despite the cats' appearance, Heavy loved it.
"Heavy, that cat is covered in filth. You're going to get some kind of disease from it," Dee commented, turning his phone on to check the time. "Come on, Heavy, we have to go home!"
Heavy sighed, giving the cat one more pat on the head before he continued their trek home. He was annoyed: we didn't have to go home so fast! But he let it go. It's just how his brother is.
After a while of walking, their house in sight, Heavy remembered something.
"Oh yeah! Dad's gonna teach me how to play an electric guitar! Well, he's gonna teach me more than I already know." Heavy smirked, knowing Dee was upset he didn't have any musical talent. Though he felt guilty about it, Heavy was glad he was better at something than Dee.
"Shut up," Dee scoffed.
They made their way into their house, dropping the bookbags and shoes in their spots by the door. Their father, called Glam, greeted them.
"Hello, how was school today," he asked in his usual friendly yet monotone voice.
"Good, I can't wait until break," Heavy smiled. "Where's my momma?"
Glam smiled, "She is out with her friends."
Heavy nodded, glancing at Dee. He'd been easily aggravated today, I wonder what's up.
"Dee, how was school?" Heavy asked.
"Yes, Dee, how was school today? Did you stay out of trouble?" Glam turned towards Dee, who was on his phone, probably texting his "girlfriend" on Discord or whatever.
"It was fine," responded Dee, glaring up from his phone at their father.
Woah, what's Dee's problem now?
Glam stared at him before walking away. Once their dad was gone, Dee booked it to his room, slamming the door.
Okay, something is definitely up. What happened while I was gone at Drummer's house?
Heavy shrugged, walking up the stairs to his room. When he got in there, he set his heavy ahh bookbag down before rushing down the stairs to his father's study room thing.
His dad was picking up one of the guitars on the wall, Heavy watched, amazed. He and Dee were always told not to touch his guitars, and now he will be playing it!
"Heavy, do you know any scales?"

Glam taught Heavy some basics, many of which he already knew about, just not the names of them. Once they had finished, it was around 8:00 pm already.
Once he was dismissed, he ran up the stairs to go play some Fortnite. He told Genji he'd be on already!
He got on and turned his mic on.
"Sorry I'm late dude, my dad was teaching me how to play guitar!"
"It's fine, man. How'd it go?"
"Good, it was fun, but I already knew some of what he was telling me."
"I mean, you gotta start with the basics, my man! It makes the harder stuff easier," Genji reassured.
"Ah, alright," Heavy sighed. "Let's play no builds."