.LET'S NOT SEE EACHOTHER AGAIN.

Bang!!!!

The restroom door shut and it locked with a click sound, not allowing the outsider to be able to open it.

Minghao felt his back hit the sink slab ,made of black marbles and along with a wide mirror thats screwed on the wall. He tries to push the man who tries to force himself on Minghao but he is too strong for Minghao to escape his grip.

"Let go of my hand Kim Mingyu" Minghao yells

"And why should I do that?" Mingyu whispers into Minghao's ears.

He then rips Minghao's shirt open easily and turns him towards the mirror bending him over kissing the nape of his neck biting his shoulders. Minghao tries to get out of Mingyu's hold but hi head is pulled back with a sharp grip on his hair. Mingyu is grinding hard on Minghao's ass and biting his ears. Minghao begs him to let him go.

"Kim Mingyu I'm no longer yours" by now Minghao is in tears.

_______________________FLASHBACK____________________________
                                                        3 YEARS AGO

They had broken up a year ago and it was needed Minghao was in love with Mingyu who he met during his internship while Mingyu was the CEO of the largest company in South Korea people feared him just with the mention of his name. He was just a new trainee in the photography department when he met Mingyu and they fell in love. They started dating and were together for 2 years until one day Minghao found Mingyu in bed with another man. Mingyu was cheating on Minghao he doesn't even know how long it has been going on. Minghao did everything he could to make Mingyu happy, but that didn't seem to make Mingyu happy cause he still got other men to bed. Minghao was disgusted knowing how he said he loved him while he was fucking other people around. When Minghao could no longer take it he confronted Mingyu to which it only broke his heart. When he could no longer take it he resigned not even letting Mingyu know when he disappeared. He had returned to China and he started his career as a model because while Minghao photographed models it got him interested and wanted to give it a try and now he is one of the top and the highest paid models. He had moved on from his past relationship and was now happy, not until he had a show in South Korea he had to walk for one of the biggest clothing brands.

He arrived in South Korea the night before the show, he rested well and ate the food he missed after he had returned to China. Little did he know the next day was going to be the worst day of his entire existence.

BACK TO THE PRESENT__________________

After the show was over he went around meeting his friends and other models who walked the ramp along with him. He was happy and was busy mingling around not knowing far behind him was a man watching him with dark eyes if looks could eat you then he would have swolled Minghao whole. Minghao saw Wonwoo who he was closest to among many people Wonwoo was the photographer who always did most of Minghao's shoots.
He hugged Wonwoo and he responded with a tight hug and a little kiss on Minghao's head. He was close. Mingyu on the other hand was frustrated he walked up grabbed Minghao and excused them from the rest leading him down the hall and into the rest room.

INSIDE THE REST ROOM.____________________

Minghao was struggling to get out of Mingyu's hand he was then bent and pressed against the sink. He now started kissing the back of Minghao's back and down the spine line. It sent Minghao shivers he hated every moment of it, he didn't feel the same for Mingyu anymore he hated him for everything he did or maybe that's what he felt. On the other hand, Mingyu gets what he wants and right now he wanted Minghao the past year after Minghao disappeared without even letting Mingyu know and then showing up as one of the top models for the show and then being so intimate with the guy who he saw Minghao together made Mingyu lose his control. He wanted to fuck Minghao like he did when they were together, make him scream his name tell him how much he likes to feel Mingyu inside his tight little hole and how much Minghao liked when Mingyu fucked him against the wall and sucked his pink nipples.
Mingyu starting undoing Minghao's pant buttons.