The First Time

We had just went to a garage sale and my mom said that when we got home me and my boyfriend were gonna wash dishes. When we got home we started washing the dishes.
My boyfriend king had gotten bored.

King - I'm bored
Jade - I'm sorry but we gotta finish these and can you hand me that cup

He handed me the cup and I asked him to hand me something else and there was no response so I look over and he had a smirk on his face so I looked down and his dick was out.

Jade - king put that up
King - no
Jade - why not

That's when he walked up behind me and said be quiet. I was confused, but then I felt him pull down my shorts

Jade - what are you doing well get caught
King - not if were quiet, now spread your legs

I did as he said cause even tho I wanted to wait a bit, I really wanted it to happen. He slowly put his dick in and god it felt so good. I heard him start breathing heavy as he started fucking me, he would go fast then slow down. I ended up dropping the dish in my hand cause I could feel my arms. I started getting loud and he told me to be quiet because I was getting to loud, but it was hard to stay quiet. I have had sex before but the guy had a small dick but king, king has a big dick. He started going faster and told me he was gonna cum so he pulled out and told me to get on my knees. I did as he said and got on my knees and let him cum in my mouth. He tasted so good I wanted more, but he then pulled up his pants and I started washing dishes again. Then my mom walked in.

Mom - you should be done with dishes by now
Jade - sorry I'm almost done
Mom - okay just hurry up

After that me and king looked at each other and laughed quitely