Chapter 1

Im Emily Espinosa,Yea i'm Matthew Espinosas one and only sister.But being his sister isn't very fun cause of the haters.I don't know why i'm hated so much like i'm pretty nice and I "stay in my lane," but to my haters i'm like a whore and that't when it all started.Cutting.It was like I could scream for help but no one could hear a thing.My depression is killing me and this society is causing my anxiety.
Today school starts up and i'm not looking forward to the bullying again. I wake up to my alarm beeping so loud "6 a.m yay." I groaned.I grabbed light blue high waisted shorts and a black crop top saying "Im so good at sleeping I can do it with my eyes closed." If you don't realize sleeping is my ultimate talent.i get my black converse and head down stairs and grab a apple "Good morning," Matt said. I could tell he was still tired he had almost ran into the front door.I laughed like a dying goat when he almost did. After I was dine with my apple I threw away my apple core and grabbed my pennyboard and rode my way to Beverly Hills High.When I entered the school I was instantly attacked with bulled.One girl yelled "Whore." Another girl yelled "Go Kill yourself." And so much more but after that girl told me to kill myself I though exactly who would truly miss me and care about then a very hot dude walked up to me and said "Dont do it." I gave him a curious look "Do what?" He gave me a sad look "Kill yourself,I know you were thinking about it I could tell." I slid fonw on the floor "But I have nothing to live for." A streamed down his innocent face.