i have you now

Chapter 1 I have you now

Izuku pov

It had been a year since I move and left Japan and went to live in America.

After what happened one year ago, I just wanted to get away from it all, Especially Katsuki bakugo.

Since my father works in America, I was able to convince my mom to let me go and live with him.

During the year, I went to an online school. It was nice because I didn't have to deal with any of the other students for being quirkless.

My dad's apartment is twice as large from my mom Apartment not to mention It also a gym room and a swimming pool where I workout a lot.

When I have my shirt on, I look like I did before leaving Japan. But dang! When I take it off, I look shredded as I build up my muscle mass.

It was also my dad's suggestion when I told him everything that had happened to me in Japan. He wanted me to learn to stand up for myself.

My dad even put me into therapy to get some help with my depression. The students in middle school put me through it.

My dad was honestly very helpful over the past year as I got a lot better thanks to him.

I was no longer a big fan of All Might. After what happened, of course, he was right. I couldn't really be a hero, and perhaps that was for the best.

I meant I was quirkless after all, and nobody really believed in me that my dream could come true.

I frown when the airplane lands because I know I was  back in a place with many bad memories, but it will only for a month to spend time with my mother.

I know I'll be back for my dad's barbecue party on the Fourth of July, I will be honest my dad does make great barbecue.

When I got off the plane, I headed to get a taxi, but someone had grabbed me by the wrisk. I turned around to see the last person I would have expected.

"Katsuki Bakugo?" I asked as I was surprised seeing him again, he looked only a bit taller than me, wearing his High school AU uniform.

"So you went to America, and decided to come back Deku?" Katsuki ask me with a smirked on his face.

"Yes, But only until July. Then I'm going back for another whole year." I explained as I tried to get out of his grip, but he wouldn't let go of me.

Bakugo took my bags and wrapped his arm around me, taking me outside the airport to an alleyway where no one could see us.

I already had a bad feeling about this.

He then pushed me against the wall as I quickly turned around and faced him, "deku! You have no idea how much I missed the old days when you were here and what I used to do."

"Bakugo, why are you even here? I have to go see my...?" Bakugo gives me a kiss on the lips and it's a deep kiss.

"Shut up, shitty nerd! You talk too much!" Bakugo hits my neck and knocks me out. Cold as I collapse to the ground.

Bakugo pov

I watch him fall as I smirk, "I've got you now, my deku."

I picked up my deku And carried him away. Acting like I was just carrying a sleeping friend of mine.

To be continued...