Prologue

The scene opens with a fairytale-like book with the golden letters reading Goldi & Artie. The book opens to the first page as it describes the scene.

Long ago, there were two lands with a feud between them. One land was known as Far Far Away, where royals and princesses and rich people lived. There also lived Prince Arthur Pendragon, the nephew of King Harold and Queen Lillian and future king of Far Far Away. Artie wished to be more than just what all the girls thought of him as: A handsome prince who was searching for a wife. Even his friend Camilo Madrigal knew, but he knew better to respect his friend's secret.

The other land that was walled off from Far Far Away was known as Happily Ever After Woods where the more common folk and fairytale peasants lived. One of the most known people there was Goldilocks, the daughter of the bear family. She was sort of the town hero along with her friends Puss In Boots, Kitty Softpaws, and Perrito. Goldi had always wondered if the royals were in fact as bad as her family and everyone said they were. Even her animal friends wondered.

What both teens didn't know what that soon, as if by fate or luck, they would meet and would also be the keys to not only ending the feud, but also solving the mystery of how the feud even started.

The page then turns to fully begin the story.

The page then turns to fully being the story. The pages of the book show an illustration of the two lands and the wall between them.

"For as long as both sides could remember, they had a feud that drove them apart. And yet, no one even knows how the feud first started or even who started it. But perhaps two people may find out why the feud first started and how it did."

The next page shows the two leaders of both families. The first family is the aunt and uncle of Arthur Pendragon, King Harold and Queen Lillian, standing with their nephew as he helps to open one of the newest beneficial buildings on Rodeo Drive. The second family is the bear family with Goldilocks as she's seen helping her community with repairing one of the homes.

The third page shows both teens at the wall, wondering exactly if the other side is really as bad as their families say. Goldi's friends, Puss In Boots, Kitty Softpaws, and Perrito are by her side as they also share her question: What exactly caused the feud and is there a chance that perhaps that both sides will one day become equal?