8. School dance

At the school dance... 

Aero's  P.O.V.
I was at the school dance looking for my boyfriend to break up with him but a slow song started playing.

When I couldn't find him, I went outside at the front of the school. When he wasn't there, I was heading back at to the gym when I heard a couple moaning at the side of the building. I started to walked away and ignore the couple. Just as I was about to head inside the guy said " I'm about -

" wait, put me down and funck me in the arse." ( funck take out the letter n )

Enzo P.O.V.

I was at the school dance getting drinks for  date,  When I came back with drinks in my hand I saw that she was some guy. I was just about to take step when I saw her take the guy's hand and they went outside. After I drank one cup of punch, I threw out the other started  walking.  As I was about to exit the building  I then   heard moaning, I was  about to tell them  to go do it  somewhere  when I heard the girl say " wait, put me down and funck me in the arse." ( funck take out the letter n )

I was in shocked that it was my sister with her boyfriend.  I  turned around and used the other exit. 

 Previously Aero's P.O.

I froze because I know those voices. I couldn't believe my boyfriend and my best friend were getting a little busy. I can't believe that he would cheat again after he promised he won't cheat. After I calm down i went to the bathroom and fix myself up.

Now :

I texted Boomer to meet me at wall street. I text my boyfriend and best friend that I'm not felling well. I walked used the west wing  to get the school's green house. Just when I took out a bobby pin out from my hair i sense someone was watching me. I decide to have some fun.

previously  Enzo  P.O.V

 As I was about to exit the building I then heard moaning, I was about to tell them to go do it somewhere when I heard the girl say " wait, put me down and funck me in the arse." ( funck take out the letter n )

I was in shocked that it was my sister with her boyfriend. I turned around and used the other exit.  As I was about to light my cigarette  on the bench   when I saw Aero unlocking the   school's green house.  I put my cigarette  back in the box and was about to take a step when  my phone  rang snice it was on vibrate.  Just as I  took out my phone  I darkness took over.