𝓲. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩

CHAPTER ONE   ✶ THE LONG TRIP

CHAPTER ONE   THE LONG TRIP

So-hee's eyelids fluttered as she awoke from her slumber, lifting her head from Jungwon's shoulder.

"Wake up sleeping beauty," Jungwon said as she continued to type on her computer.

As So-hee surveyed the bus, she noticed that everyone was talking loudly and interacting.

"They just don't know how to shut up," So-hee muttered, causing Jungwon to chuckle softly.

Suddenly So-hee felt a tap on her shoulder which made her turn around only to see Jin-ha staring at her

"Are those pricks annoying you?" He asked, pointing to a group near the back of the bus.

"Yeah, a little"

Before she could say anything Jin-ha stood up and shouted. "Hey, quiet down! Kyung-jun and So-hee are both irritated and exhausted!" which made the bus quiet down

So-hee smacked him on the shoulder which earned an 'ow' from the boy

"Why did you do that?" They both said in unison,

"Well, you said you were annoyed, and they wouldn't listen to me if I just said Kyung-jun." Jin-ha defended.

So-hee rolled her eyes "Whatever go away"

"Be grateful you fool" Jin-ha said as he walked back to where his trio was seated.

You could say that So-hee was friends with them even though they were considered the bad guys. She first met Jin-ha in primary school, when he cut the girl's hair with a pair of scissors. The poor little girl was so angry at him that he had to apologize and say it wasn't on purpose, which was a complete lie. Following that, the two became friends and grew up together.

As of now, the two would only hang out once in a while because they each had their own set of friends. She was friends with his small group of friends, but they weren't particularly fond of hers. As a result, she was stuck in the middle because she didn't know which group to hang out with.

So-hee turned to look at her sister who was sitting with Jun-hee. The girl smiled at them, knowing that they both had feelings for one another but were reluctant to confess.

Suddenly she noticed that So-mi had taken a picture of Jun-hee which made So-hee annoyed. So-hee disliked So-mi because she disliked her sister since they both liked Jun-hee.

So-hee grabbed her headphones and put them on while closing her eyes, but she quickly opened them when the bus came to a halt as they approached their destination. Everyone got off the bus and collected their belongings.

"Are we the only ones?"

"Hm yeah apparently"

"I don't like this place," So-hee muttered as she clutched her luggage and gazed at the massive building.

"Come on, we're not going to be here forever," Yoon-seo responded as she entered the building after hearing her sister's complaint.

"Jeez, do you smell that?" So-hee scrunched her nose

"Yeah it stinks" Kyung-jun agreed as he came out of the bus "I think it's you"

So-hee glared at him "Shut up for a while" So-hee said as she walked into the building with her suitcase.

She walked inside and noticed a big white sculpture of a woman 'Creepy' she thought to herself.

"What are you waiting for? Scan the barcode." Kyung-Jun spoke as he scanned the barcode that was in front of the sculpture with his phone.

So-hee shook her head "I don't trust those things, sometimes they steal your information"

"Are you serious?" He raised a brow and So-hee nodded "Jeez you believe in anything" He then walked away.

"Hey So-hee!" So-hee turned and saw Seung-bin and Jin-ha struggling with all of the suitcases "Help us will you?"

So-hee scoffed "Why would I?"

"Just this once" Seung-bin pleaded

"You guys can do it, I believe in you" She smiled and gave them a thumbs up before walking away.

"Ah seriously!"

ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

Inside the gym, loud music from the speakers could be heard as several female students danced. Everyone was hanging out, doing their own thing, such as conversing.

"Are you just going to stare at him the entire time?" Jung-won remarked this as she drew Yoon-seo out of her trance since she was looking at Jun-hee.

"What? No" Yoon-seo shook her head as she looked at both girls.

"Seriously just tell him how you feel" So-hee stated. "It's painful to watch two people who like each other but refuse to make a move."

"Shut up, our time will come"

"And when's that? When you turn fifty?" So-hee joked which made Jung-won laugh and Yoon-seo scoffed at her.

"You two are mean to each other; you shouldn't be talking," Yoon-seo mentioned

"Hey shut your mouth" Yoo-seo laughed as So-hee gently smacked her sister's shoulder. "What's so bad about that? Cant you see that my love language is being mean"

Jung-won and Yoon-seo exchanged glances before turning to face So-hee.

"Well, you should change it."

The music abruptly stopped, causing everyone to turn around, only to see Kyung-jun and his group walk away after unplugging the speaker. The dancers began yelling at them, but they didn't seem to mind.

After a while, all of the lights at the gym went out, which surprised some people. "What's going on?"

A white figure was suddenly spotted in the middle of the gym, prompting a student to scream and throw a basketball at it.

The figure threw off the white cloth, revealing Heo-yul, who began talking about a ghost who appeared at night and haunted.

"This guy is crazy" So-hee laughed

"Don't believe me?" Heo-yul tilted his head and walked closer to her "You just wait, you'll be next" So-hee's brow furrowed in confusion, causing the boy to laugh.

"You know how scared I got you?" He chuckled at the girl's expression

"You stupid, you didn't" So-hee shook her head and turned to go, but she could still hear the kid laughing.

Well this was going to be a long trip.