The pearland of magical unicorns and horses

A long time ago. there was a girl named pearl.and pearl wanted to make friends. but she couldn't. because of her shyness. You see. she was happy to have a family. but she always was judged by her personality and clothes and outfits. But she didn't care about what they said. Because She knew that they where jealous of her. So she didn't think much of it. at all. But until it came to that one day. Pearl was turning 16 years old. and everyone at her school forgot no one came up to her and said "happy birthday" or anything like that. After that pearl was sad. "Did everyone really forget??" Pearl asked. as if she was talking to someone. So pearl went out for a walk. But then she saw dust on the ground. Magic dust. She hadn't seen it in her life. She followed the trail then. The trail ended. And she went up in the air flying it was like she was flying to haven. Then she landed. And she realized that she was in a different country. A different place too. It was called......Pearland everyone there was a pony. And unicorn mixed. She was surprised when she saw this. She looks at herself in a mirror. And seen she was one too. "OH YM GOSH THSI SI THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE" Pearl says. As she looks at herself in the mirror. then she goes into a store. where they change your main. And she painted her main. Blue and purple like the gallery. And she was happy she knew that she found what made her happy. After that she went back home and she made a note to her parents about it and now she goes everyday after school.

                       The end.