25| 𝘏𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘉𝘢𝘤𝘬

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

Yaara Teri Kahaani Mein
Ho Zikar Mera
Kahin Teri Khamoshi Mein
Ho Fikar Mera

Rukh Tera Jidhar Ka Ho
Ho Udhar Mera
Teri Baahon Talak Hi Hai
Yeh Safar Mera

O Maahi O Maahi
O Maahi O Maahi
O Maahi O Maahi
O Maahi O Maahi

Meri Wafa Pe
Haq Hua Tera
O Maahi Maahi Ve

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

Abhimaan's pov -

Abhimaan's pov -

So I was tapping my foot waiting for Rika. We're going to a cafe so she can meet Ruhanika and clear this guilt she's been carrying. I met Ruhanika yesterday. I didn't plan to meet her, but Rika feels so guilty for hurting her best friend. They best is they both meet and clear everything.

I don't care what people think, all I know is my wife doesn't deserve to feel this way. Even though I still don't think Ruhanika is good enough for Rika's friendship, but Rika was close to her. Every time Rika talks about Ruhanika, her eyes shines, but soon enough the shine changes into guilt. I don't want that light to turn into guilt.

She doesn't deserve this hurt. She's meant for love and worship, just from me.

"Taadaaaa." I turned and my wife was standing there looking like an angel. She's fucking mine, is she really mine? Hell yes she's mine.

"Back to me Mr

"Back to me Mr. Malhotra." She said, coming towards me.

"Are you trying to kill me Rika?" I asked, pulling her close.

Her cheeks turned red and she hid her face in my chest without saying more.

"Maan why are we going to the cafe?" Rika asked when we left the house after meeting everyone. Everyone was equally worried for Rika, they even asked me to take utmost care of her.