Chapter 1

Kissing her all the way down, I gently caressed her bud teasing her.

I could hear her moan as she squirmed under my touch.

“Taehyung.... daddy please.... please!”
He said desperately.

“Shh... Baby, if you let others hear your moan then we both are going to get caught and are you ready to be the reason for beheading your lover?”

There was a knock on the door disturbing our beautiful time.

“Princess, the king has asked for you and your lover in his room as soon as possible.”

I looked at her and asked
“He knows?”

She gave me a horrified look telling me that whatever it is, it isn't going to be good.

Princess Aera has the history of not ever being loved by her family.

Her mother died when she was 3 and his father remarried but the women turned out infertile so after killing  his second wife from his own hands, he adopted a son to run the kingdom after his death.

Aera was grown by the palace maids and always had affection for lowlife people.

Last time Aera secretly dated the military commander, her father sent her his head as her birthday present.

It was genuine for both of us to be scared of him.

I am so sorry Taehyung! I can't bear to lose you!
She said crying as I just hugged her naked body.

I took a deep breath before opening the gate after getting dressed up.

As we both walked towards his room, my confidence started to disappear.

He was the military commander, and I?
I am a son of an assassin and have no other achievement of mine.

As we both opened the gate she quickly held my hands.

The king turned towards us and within the snap of the finger the maids pulled aera away from me even though she resisted.

So this time it's Kim Taehyung, the son of our royal assassin?”

“My lord”
I said bowing to him.

“How many days have you guys been sleeping together!?”
He asked, screaming.

His words and voice both were harsh which were draining my confidence from the core.

“8 months”
I said.

“You have the courage to date my daughter when you are no one!?”
He asked, punching me in the stomach.

I stumbled back and Aera dropped to her feets in front of her father.

Dad please, please this time do not do this.
Dad I have never received love, let me live with him....I promise I won't even look back to the kingdom if you want to but please don't kill him!!”
She said crying.

He looked at her, then at me.

Everyone leave the room at once”
He said all maids left the room but Aera stayed.

Are you deaf!? LEAVE THE ROOM!”
He shouted at her and my blood boiled.

She slowly stood up while crying.

“Kim Taehyung, I'll give you the chance to live and marry my daughter if you agree to leave the kingdom at once.”
He said.

Leaving the Kingdom? The place where I was born and raised? I could have never thought about this but for Aera, I could do anything.

“I will, My Lord.”
I said.

“But before that, I have to check that even if you live in another kingdom, will you be Strong enough to protect my daughter.”
He said smirking and I knew something bad...very bad is going to happen.

“Kill the crown prince.”
He said.

It took me a few moments to process what he was saying and my eyes stayed wide open.

“Kill him and come back, marry my daughter and leave the kingdom.
Do not meet her before leaving or tell her anything.
If you can't do this then I have to kill you.
Think right now and here and give me a response”
He said.

I have to die either way

“I'll kill the crown prince Jeon Jungkook.”
I said bowing.