Intoduction and Rules

In which Lina helps you to make your acc aestetics!

"We went for a drive, 2:30 in the morning"

A Graphic Lotto= A Graphic Lotto is a Lotto, just for graphics. That means that I don't have to do your orders and I also don't have to tell you if I accepted them or not. However you still have to complete the payment and follow the rules for me to consider your order. I know that's frustraiting but it helps me to stay motivated. This Graphic Lotto also incluedes Premades and Dumps. But later more about them.

Any Questions?

"Petals off of flowers
Did you ever really
love me? Now my
nose is filled with
powder and I think
that she's still
lovely, oh no, she
knows I'm a wreck"

Premades= A Graphic is a premade when it's reused. That menas when one person doesn't want to use my Graphic anymore she has to tell it to me. I'll put it in the premade chapter and another person can use it. Premades are slightly changebal but not that mutch. It's a good way to get a cover in an instant and my work doesn't go to waist! However if you want to use one of my Premades you still have to complete the payment and follow the rules.

Any Questions?

"He's so obsessed with me and boy I understand"

Dumps= Dumps are Graphics (mostly themes) that I made for fun and that you could ask me to use. If you want to use the Graphics out of my Dumps you still have to follow the Rules and complete the payment!

Any questions?

"And a Part of me wants
to walk away untill
you really listen, I
hate to look at your
face and know that
we're feeling diffrent"

I'll Post the forms in the chapters where you have to order the Graphics!

"Cause when you know
You know"

Rules!

I) Don't claim my Work as yours. That's just so unfair since I spend a lot of time working on it. You'll have to give me credits in the description and first/intro chapter.

II) Don't steal me work. Trust me, I'll find you and hunt you down, no joke.

III) I don't owe you anything. I don't have to make your graphic (especially since this is a graphic lotto) but I'll mostly make your graphic.

IV) DON'T SHOP HOP! I know that this is a graphic Lotto but still don't do it. It's really disrespectfull to me and the other artist. For people who don'z know what that means. Shop hopping is when you order the same graphic from diffrent shops/artist.

V) Be kind to me and other people. This should explain itself.

VI) Use my Graphics, as I gave them to you. Don't edit them. If you don't really like them or want something changed, that's finde! Just tell me!

VII) If you want my Graphics you have to publish the book/use the Graphics in atleast one week.

VIII) If you don't want them anymore, that's totaly fine. Just tell me, so I can add them to my premades that someone else can use them!

IX) Complete the payment before you order!

______ tag here someone who
might be intrested!

Payment

I) Follow me! And don't unfollow me because I'll check that and make your Wattpad existentence  a living hell!

II) Add this book to at least one public reading list!

III) Give credits (as mentioned above)

IV) Give this book a shout out!