Total Drama: Introducing the campers.

It was mid 2007 when a new cartoon reality show aired on Cartoon Network;
Total Drama Island.

Now, we are going to take a deep dive into the Total Drama-verse. We're going to be focusing on the cast, their problems, their allies and whatnot. Because the real world just isn't quite as 'dramatic' and 'suspensful' or whatever you want to call it.

Chris McLean introduces himself, explains the base of the show, and slowly starts inviting the campers onto the island.

The first camper to arrive is Beth. Pretty short, braces, acne, and glasses. She comments on Chris' height just before the next contestant arrives.

DJ. He looks around, expecting the '5-star resort' that Chris had been advertising. Much to his disappointment, because Camp Wawanaka is no where near even a stingy hotel.

Next, Gwen hops off the yacht. She's carrying what looks like an art portfolio. Some may describe her as a goth girl. They're pretty much spot on.

Geoff is next to arrive at the dock. He's your average partying dude. Pretty chill, and almost always wears a hat. He greets Chris and stands next to the other campers.

Lindsay arrives in a drown and red crop top and orange skirt, topped off with a blue bandanna that she never, ever takes off. 'Not too shabby' says Chris. I forgot to mention he's a bit... weird.

Heather arrives shortly after, taking off her sunglasses, glaring at everyone. They all look slightly scared of her, I don't blame them.

The music is booming from the speaker on the yacht. Duncan steps off the boat. Green mohawk, lots of piercings, your typical punk boy. Straight out of Juvie.

Tyler, the jock, flings off his water skis and lands in the pile of luggage. He says he's not your average jock, but he most clearly is.

Harold arrives next, carrying a portable keyboard. He asks if the show was on a stage and not some random summer camp. Not sure why, but there you go.

Number 9 to arrive is Trent, guitar in hand. He has a light yellow-green T-shirt with a camp undershirt. Slightly longer hair. His backpack was huge for some reason.

Bridgette hops off the boat next, carrying her surfboard, which she should really get confiscated. She almost hits the rest of the contestants with it when she turns around.

Noah is next to arrive. He's going to be one of our main focuses here, but I'll still review the other campers that are soon to arrive. He has long, brown hair, a red sweater vest, blue polo shirt, and green cargo shorts. It's the middle of summer, I'm not sure how he hasn't died of overheating. Earthy brown eyes, too. Pretty common. But they will catch the eye of someone later on in the series.

Leshawna arrives with a leopard print suitcase. Apple shirt, hair in braids, huge hoop earrings. She immediately argues at Harold for 'insulting her.'

The next two are practically twins. Katie and Sadie. Both wearing a black and white striped crop top with pink shorts. They get overexcited when they find out they're staying at a summer camp.

Next is Ezekiel. He's an average homeschooled boy, with little social skills and not filter for his mouth, as we We will find out later. Not his fault, since his dad taught him most of it.

Next to arrive is our second primary focus of this story. Cody. He's your average 'ladies' man', light yellow shirt with a red stripe and a green stripe going across it. Brown hair, teal-blue eyes, and blue cargo trousers. Seriously, how are people not dying from the heat? He puts up finger guns at the ladies while he walks past.

Next is Eva. Strongest girl there, her bag carrying mainly dumbbells and weights. Purple workout clothes, hair in a ponytail.

Owen is the next one to step foot on the island. Blonde, a bit bigger in size.

Then afterward Courtney arrives, then Justin, and finally Izzy the crazy girl.

They all pose for a promo photo, Chris screwing up the photo multiple times along the way.

'Wawanakwa!-'

And the dock breaks. Everyone falls into the water below them.

'Dry off and meet at the campfire in 10!'

And that's how it all started.