𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐒𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐲𝐫𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐝-𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝, 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝

𝐒𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐲𝐫𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐝-𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝, 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝. Both of their bodies were on fire from the connection, but they both chose to ignore it as they approached the house where the party was being held. She wasn't surprised Tara decided to go, against her older sister's wishes. While Sam used therapy, Tara used getting drunk and going out to parties, and finally Kyra binged watched a bunch of shows non-stop whenever she got home from work. All of them needed a distraction to get their minds off what happened to them back in Woodsboro. Kyra's shocked she's even functioning like a normal human being again after quite literally getting stabbed in the stomach.

She heard the loud echoing music from blocks away, lights were flashing outside. Luckily no police had shown up yet telling them to shut it all down. Kyra glanced down at their hands as they continued onward, Sam squeezing it tightly, not wanting to let go. Minus the fact she could've already.

Neither of the women said a single word to each other, opening up the door and barging in without being invited. Up ahead, Kyra's eyes briefly found a bunch of people standing in a circle, guffawing loudly. Everyone with common sense knew that at parties was never a good thing.

"How about you get your fucking hands off of her!" Chad's voice erupted angrily, a bunch of people cheering.

"Shit," Kyra cursed. What the hell is going on with him? She saw Chad shove this guy with curly hair into another guy in a costume, getting defensive and pushing the guy back.

"It's probably something with Tara," Sam whispered to her quickly. It was at that moment she let go of Kyra, motioning for her to give the dark haired woman the taser. Kyra shrugged, handing it to her with a tiny smirk.

"Get the fuck off me!" The guy screamed back, puffing his chest outward.

"Guys, stop!" Tara called out a few moments later, sounding exasperated.

Sam and Kyra exchanged dark expressions, whirling around and pushing people out of the way to get to their friends. Some of them shot them hateful death glares, but none of them made any notion to push them back whilst they reached who they were trying to find.