𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞. That's the only thing Kyra could think about. Her life was in danger again as she'd anticipated would happen. She almost died last time this shit happened, and still it didn't seem she and Sam were making any progress. Sometimes, Kyra thought she felt the same way as she did, and sometimes she thought she didn't. The only thing she caught onto is that Sam had indeed been jealous when Kyra was kissing Quinn instead of her. It gave Kyra the tiniest amount of hope that just maybe, they could end up together.

She glanced at Sam who sat next to her, gazing out the window. The woman noticeably had calmed down a little bit, not looking nearly as infuriated as moments ago. Sam had texted everyone in the group to meet up at Tara's college so they could try to figure out their next move. Regardless, they were all in danger now. All bets were off, every single one of them was a suspect, it didn't matter. Ghostface was targeting Sam and Kyra mostly, and she knew deep down they wouldn't stop hunting her down until they're both dead. The thing is there's a huge chance there's more than one Ghostface too, so it'll be a challenge figuring out who is and who isn't.

It was such a peaceful day outside, despite all of the murdering that's been happening. People were kicking soccer balls around, laughing loudly as if there wasn't a single problem in the world. They were all oblivious to the killings that were going on behind closed doors. Maybe it was for the best. The sun was shimmering down brightly onto them all too.

Kyra sat in between Sam and Quinn with her hands folded helplessly on her lap. They all needed to figure out what their game plan was. None of them could just sit around doing nothing, especially when they had the knowledge that people in their inner circle were the new Ghostface targets. It was rather unsettling. The mere thought that the masked serial killer could pop out at any given second, stabbing them to death mercilessly.

"Okay, nerds." Mindy was standing up in front of them with her hands raised. "Listen up!"

"I'm not a nerd," Kade muttered to himself, running his fingers through his platinum blonde curls.

Quinn side-eyed him. "Oh, trust me Kade, we already know that." Kyra fought back the urge to smile as her younger brother shot the woman a death glare.