[N/V] Friend no more

I am a person who loves silence and peace.

But not like this.

A lonely silence is covering our house.

Not when I had soon become accustomed to making her noise the default noise that was pleasant to me.

But she's not here, next to me anymore.

Yes, I live with another person in my apartment, a girl.

She is my childhood best friend, and also the person I trust the most in the world, and to her, I am probably equally important.

She and I know almost everything about each other, from each other's personalities, interests, family matters, and our most secret secrets.

We are always stuck together inseparably, perhaps fate also wants us to be together so it's always like that, somehow we are always together.

She and I always studied in the same class together, from kindergarten to high school.

It's just that I'm missing her right now, in the middle of the night, well I know no one can be together 24/7.

I love her more than a friend and I hate to admit it.

I don't want all the time we spent together to go down the drain just because we admitted this stupid, beautiful yet scary feeling.

She always avoids when I mention, that we can go further and break this barrier of neither friendship nor love.

We were both people with problems, both of our hearts broken and insecure enough trying to hold on to the last thing that kept us from the brink.

I buried my head in her pillow and breathed in her signature scent mixed with the smell of shampoo that had a scent that I liked.

It always makes me crazy and it's harder to control when she's around.

But now she's not here, it's just me, she won't know this side of me, it's not time yet.

I rubbed it more and more, imagining I was buried in the warm crook of her neck, while she wrapped her legs around me and did something behind me. it's not just a fantasy we did it last week but she hadn't used this shampoo then.

The way she gently snuggles against me like a little cat and makes soft sounds when satisfied with the comfortable feeling, she even idly draws a few small circles or writes my name on them.

Just that simple thing made my soul melt, my limbs tingle with an indescribable feeling, and I loved her even more.

The desire to take her as his own also increased with it.

I growled softly as I quickly stroked my length with gentle rubbing movements and gradually increased the speed. I want it to be her long, soft finger, holding it and cradling it while looking at me with a red face full of desire.

I wanted to pin her down to the bed and make her feel amazing while screaming my name.

I want her to be mine and I have the right to gouge out the eyes of every man who looks at her with those disgusting eyes, in the name of being her boyfriend, not a friend like now.

I've been touching myself so much lately that I'm afraid that one day I won't be able to control myself in front of her anymore.

I sunk my teeth into the pillow, drenched in my sweat and saliva, breathing heavily with satisfaction as I finally came. and then when I realized, her bed sheet and part of her pillow had my semen all over them.

Great

That was the third bedsheet this week and also the last as the rest were taken to the laundromat this afternoon.