Dirty move

"That was a dirty move! Not fair!" Rin would snarl through his gritted teeth, eyes covered with a red mist, looking absoulutely dumbfounded at the same time.

There were two elementery school boys, bachira meguru and itoshi rin. The both of them always took the same bus back home and they would always meet each other at the school gate before going home. The two loved soccer, that was how they met on a bus back home and started sharing all their interests with each other.

During the bus ride back home, the two loved to play arm wrestle. Rin was clearly stronger than bachira, despite being a year younger than him. Bachira as a sore loser, wouldn't admit defeat and challenged rin over and over again and all rin would do was just scoff.

Until one day, bachira had his own 'brilliant' plan. He played dirty moves. Pointing at rins right while shouting 'rainbow' actually worked to catch rin's attention. Obviously, bachira would take the opportunity to quickly press down as hard as he can and claim that he won. Rin would only mouth the words "That was a dirty move!" Over and over again because the next time they played, bachira kept using the same stratergy coming up with random things to catch rin's attention and if the old excuse didn't work anymore, he would come up with a new one immediately.

And obviously you can think of the number of things bachira made up just cause of the number of times they played throughout the whole year and the years after, even until they got into the same highschool they still kept playing.

Obviously, rin couldn't take all the dirty moves that bachira made, making him blush and feel embarass and mad. He somehow still let bachira win over and over again...why was that so? He didn't know. Maybe rin should have picked up his own dirty move.

"Rin-chan! You came again! Ready to be defeated again?

Bachira held rin's wrist and dragged him on the bus and that never failed to make rin's heart flutter. 

Yet again they place their hands on their knees holding the others' hand tightly while the bus started to move.

The first few rounds ended with bachira winning as per usual because of his lame tricks and 'dirty moves'. Rin had to win at least once right? 

Yes he did.

The bus was closing rin's stop, there was surprisingly no one except the two boys in the bus. 

"3,...2,...1,... and go-"

Bachira probably forgotten to breathe as rin leaned forward, one hand quickly pushing bachira's hand winning the game, the other placed behind bachira's head pulling him closer and capturing their lips in a kiss where rin felt bachira's soft and warm lips against his. Just like how he predicted it.

Bachira felt like he was going to have a heart attack with his heart thumping hard against his chest, eyes widening after blinking a few times trying to process the moment, his whole body freezing and stunned and his cheeks turning a dark hue of red. Rin pulled apart and he realised his hand was pushed down by rin's both of their fingers interwined. Bachira was utterly speechless and he could feel the heat plastered from his ears, spreading across his whole face.

"Looks like i finally won this time. Its my stop, ill text you later"

Bachira was stared at rin's silouette, gaze softening.

That was a

"Dirty move..."