Chapter 1 : Begin and flash back.

|Hi so I don't own
anything but the
plot of the story.
Sorry about all the
the spelling.
( Let's start quick recap when Damien was 6 his
mother sent him away to train with one of the best):Damien's Mother does
not care for him and enjoys punish him for
anything just to hurt him.|

{6 Damien :}

I was busy training when someone knocked on my door."Your highness your
mother summons you." "Alright you may leave now " I said "Of course thank you your highness " As she walks away I walk to my mother. "Ma'm you summon me." "Ah yes your grandfather has decided to send you to one of the best to train with till you're 8th birthday. Now get ready too leave."she told me, I nodded my head and bowl as I leave the room to pack.

(A Hour later)

{FemPercy :}

As I arrived I was greeted by a small child around 5-6 years old. "Hello Ma'm" he said respectfully. "Hello you must be Damien."I said with a small smile. He is quite a adorable little boy I think, I will treat him too something nice or a treat I shall just figure it out later.

He nods and waiting for me I took his hand and he flinched at the sodden touch he relax again and I vapor travel / mist travel to my small house at the mountains far away from the rest of the world.

Time spik》

2 years after Damien started to stayed with me and he has gotten better with a lot of things and I think he is starting to act like kids his own age but is very skilled.

{8 Damien pov:}

I got better with my skills and I really like being here, Perce is like a mother to me but I don't like to admit it to her. I feel save but I'm leaving tomorrow because l'm turning 8 I really don't want to go back to the hell .

{Percy's pov:}

I was busy making blue cookies ofc, when Damien came in and asked for some "Mother can I have some?" My heart skipped a bit and a whide smile crose
my face "Ofc dear take as much as you want "I said smiling happy .

__________________________

I got a call telling me about the fact that Damien was going to his mother tomorrow evening and something about Damien's father something, something and schist I was not happy but new this would happen sooner or later .

__________________________

{Third person's pov:}

Percy and Damien spend the time enjoying what they had to do what Damien wanted to do ,but soon it was evening and Damien had to say goodbye but before he left Percy told him that they will meet again and gave a ring to him.

["Remember Damien dear I love you and will see each other again the ring of the sea is my gift to you as a mother Damien byemy dear

["Remember Damien dear I love you and will see each other again the ring of the sea is my gift to you as a mother Damien byemy dear."] English.

[" Θυμήσου Damien αγαπητέ σε αγαπώ και θα ξαναδούμε το δαχτυλίδι της θάλασσας είναι το δώρο μου ως μητέρα Damien αντίο αγαπητή μου ".]Greek.