Last chapter. (37)

5 months later.

I sat in the hospital bed clutching my daughter against my chest, how do I have a daughter.

"can I see her" Max asked before gently sitting next to me on the creaky bed, "go see daddy" I said softly lifting her up and pecking her cheek before resting her into Max's arms. Max wasn't around for Wilders newborn days so this is all so new to him.

"Your a natural" I said resting my hand on his shoulder before placing my chin on top looking down at the precious baby we had created together. "You think" he asked turning his head towards me and gently raising his eyebrow, I simply nodded my head as he placed his lips against mine.

"Hi sweet Capri, I'm your daddy" he whispered smiling down at our little Italy baby, "I think we have a thing for making babies in different countries" I said gently laughing attempting to avoid the pain that comes with it.

"Only if you named Wilder after something in Belgium, we can just tell him he's named after that mountain in Austria" Max said carefully leaning himself back against the headrest, "we won't tell them at all why they are named what they are named" I said as he smirked at me before turning back to our daughter.

"She's beautiful Charlotte, looks just like you" he said moving a hand from under her using it to slowly rub her cheek as she yawned, "about time, Wilders all you" I said when I heard a noise from outside our hospital door.

"I'm here" Wilder said walking into the hospital room dramatically throwing his arms in the air as my mom and Sophie walked behind him, "hi baby" I said smiling before reaching my arms out as he ran to the bed struggling to climb up it.

"I missed you" I said pulling him in for a tight him as he immediately rested his head upon my shoulder, "baby out" he said confused as his eyes glanced between me and Capri in Max's arms.

"The baby came out of mommies tummy" Max said smiling as he leant over his baby sister before lightly kissing her head, "her name is Capri Victoria" I said smiling before glancing towards our moms in the corner.

"That's beautiful" Sophie said smiling before stepping next to Max peeking over his head at our little girl, "how are you hunny" my mom said walking over to me before giving my shoulders a light squeeze. I'll always be her little girl.

"I'm okay, did it unmedicated" I said letting out a light laugh amazed at what a women's body is able to do, "she's beautiful, looks just like you" she said before pecking me on the cheek.

"That's what I said, a mini Charlotte" Max said as Wilder eagerly tried picking up the baby, "do you want to hold your sister" I asked him gently running my fingers through his hair as he shot me a bright smile.

"Hold sister" he asked before poking Capri on the cheek, "yeah go sit on that chair" I said pointing to the grey chair sat in the corner of the room.

He quickly shimmied his way off of my lap before running towards the chair, "I'll take her, you take pictures" I said smiling as Max nodded before handing me our daughter.

"Oh the babies coming to see you" I said to Wilder while slowly standing up, his face beamed as he smiled from ear to ear. I took carful steps towards him as Max placed a pillow onto Wilders lap before kneeling on the ground in attempt to find the perfect angle.

"Baby" he said excitedly as I gently placed Capri onto the pillow sat on his lap, I felt tears prick my eyes as Wilder leant forward kissing her on the cheek.

"Sister" he said laughing before going in for a second kiss as I felt my mom step behind me, "I'm so proud of the life you have created for yourself" she said pulling me into a hug.

"I truly couldn't be happier" I said feeling the hot tears fall onto my cheeks as Max continued taking pictures of our children, the children we created... together.
He slipped his phone into his pocket before scooping Capri up and gently laying her against his chest while carefully securing her with his right hand.

"My baby" Wilder said crossing his arms before leaning back, "hey it's grandmas turn" Max said to our son but it didn't help... he was pissed. "Want to meet your granddaughter" I asked my mom before she started to smile while eagerly nodding her head.

I watched Max carefully transfer our daughter into my mothers arms as her and Sophie gushed over her, I mean who wouldn't.

"You did so good, you know that" Max asked as I took a seat on the bed next to him, "I know" I said cockily while smirking causing him to instantly burst into laughter. It didn't take long for the room to fall silent, the only sounds being mine and Max's breathing and slight cries from our daughter.

"Can you pass me the purple outfit from her bag" I asked Max as he began to rummage through the small suitcase I brought not sure of what he was looking for, "light purple pyjamas with a bow man" I said laughing as he looked once again before holding them up in the air.

"These" he asked as confusion laced his voice, "yes Max" I said laughing before he gently laid them on the bed in front of me. I stretched off the bed grabbing a diaper and pack of wipes before resting them with everything else.

"Come here" I said patting the sport next to me, I watched as Max carefully sat down in attempt to not wake the sleeping baby but stood no chance when I laid her between his legs. "Here, you can do it" I said gesturing to the baby and stack of baby items.

"Char I don't want to hurt her" he said carefully unwrapping her swaddle, much like the first time he helped me change Wilder. "You won't" I said as he began to unzip her sleeper.

I laid my head on Max's shoulder closely watching him change our daughter mentally thanking Christian for running into me in the store.

If he didn't I wouldn't be here, I wouldn't be with the people who make me the happiest...my family.

The End.

@ Charlotte_Smith

@ Charlotte_Smith Our precious baby girl, Capri Victoria 🤍@ haileybieber I'm sobbing

@ haileybieber I'm sobbing.
@ User739 Ew.
@ nina This makes me so happy!

@ maxverstappen1

@ maxverstappen1 Meet my Daughter, Capri Victoria

@ maxverstappen1 Meet my Daughter, Capri Victoria. 💘
@ charles_leclerc Future couple, Jules and Capri?
@ RedBullFan1 Ouuu!
@ landonorris UNCLE LALA AGAIN