PART : 6 RESENTMENT ENERGY

Author POV

Hua cheng and heavenly officials didn't some shopping and also went for sightseeing as they planned. It was evening by that time so they decided to go back.

"Mortal realm is so much fun." said Shi qingxuan.

"The Nightless city is actually fun." agreed Xie lian.

"San lang aren't there other cities we can travel?" asked Xie lian.

"There is Gege." replied Hua cheng.

"Can we also travel there?" asked Xie lian he was also enjoying there.

"Ofcourse anything for Gege!" replied Hua cheng.

"A-xian!" shouted Shi qingxuan as she saw Wei wuxian. She runs towards him.
Hualian and Feng xin were actually curious to meet him since she was blabbering about him since she woke up.

"Xuan jie you are here!" said Wei wuxian with a smile.

"I was looking for you but then i found out you were not there." said Shi qingxuan.

"I am actually out for investigation and what i told you last night." told Wei wuxian.

"Ohh, no problem! " said Shi qingxuan and smiled.

"Just come here why are you standing there" Shi qingxuan waived her hands at her friends. Hualian was observing the new peoples.

"Meet— he is my Gege, he is my shidi and his husband!" Shi qingxuan introduced them.

"Hello Iam Xie lian. Nice to meet you all" said Xie lian and greeted.

"And I am Wei wuxian. You are cute!" exclaimed Wei wuxian.

"Thank you!" said Xie lian.

Well their husbands wasn't in soo good condition.

"And I am Gege's HUSBAND, Hua cheng!" Hua cheng stood between his beloved and Wei wuxian.

"I am Feng Xin!" said Feng xin.

"Nice to meet you!" said Lan sizhui.

Others also greeted and introduced themselves, they all were heading back together.

"Wuxian he is?" questioned Xie lian pointing at the kid.

"We don't know we found him on street alone, he was crying. We couldn't find his parents somewhere near!" answered Wei wuxian.

"Poor soul!" Xie lian gave a sympathetic look to child.

"But what could happened to his parents" wondered Mu qing loudly.

"We also don't know! He was crying hard when we found him but he immediately fall asleep in sizhui's arm. Let's wait for him to wake up, maybe we can find some clues." said Wei wuxian.

"There's lots of incidents about peoples disappearing!" told Jiang cheng.

"Disappear?" questioned Hua cheng and thought 'this is probably because of ghosts.'

"Yes! There are also rumours that it happened because some kind of ghosts. " Said Jin ling.

"Do you believe in ghosts?" asked Hua cheng.

"Please, can we not talk about them!" requested Lan Jingyi but got ignored.

"I do! Senior Wei can also control them." exclaimed Zizhen with excitement.

"So you can control ghosts?" questioned Hua cheng raising his eyebrows.

"It's not like that but I can control resentment energy!" answered Wei wuxian casually.