Prologue & Cast

★ ・ ・ ・ ★

" The Lover "

Isabella Lopez

Isabella Lopez

★ ・ ・ ・ ★

Prologue

The day was filled with guilt and sorrow as a casket get carried down the lanes of graves, Isabella Lopez's sniffles and cries fill the area. But who can blame the kid her mom died sacrificing it for her, a month ago a house fire consumed the Lopez families beloved home. A home where anyone was welcomed no matter the baggage that followed, when the flames were getting bigger and bigger the infamous Maria Lopez went up and saved her daughter from her bedroom in the attic. About two weeks after her mom got diagnosed with lung cancer, caused by the intake of toxic fumes. About a week ago Maria Lopez passed away leaving her only daughter and beloved husband to find their own way in the world. The funeral was beautiful and was funded by the local city, everyone grieved for this pass and couldn't imagine what the Lopez family is like now.

On the other side of the states a huge family called the Walters are living one of the most amazing times of their lives. For once it feels slow and normal something that isn't normal in a 10 person household. Issac Walter sits in the top of the barn rethinking his whole life, his dad tossed him and his brother out of the house to be in the military which hurts him a little bit his dad is missing out on so many milestones in his life. But it's also hard living in a big house and having to fight for attention sometimes he just wants to be focused on and understood.

So when Isabella Lopez and her father move to good old Colorado what will happen when these two confused minds mix? Will they find comfort in each other or will they both crumble in their troubled worlds?

AUTHORS NOTE

I hope you guys enjoy! Right now I am lovinggg this show so let's see where my mind gets us in this fanfic! The inspiration will be from different Taylor Swift songs and I am going tout some drama into this but nothing crazy I promise I know I cringe when there is secret child or some bull crap. But I'm so excited!