Ch1: First Confrontation Pt 1

Pairing: Stephen Strange x Y/N

Takes place: Metro-General Hospital, NYC

Date: August 12, 2009

*Note that this first confrontation happens way before Stephen Strange got into a car wreck and lost feeling in both of his hands and became the Sorcerer Supreme Doctor Strange*

............................................................................................................................

Y/N's POV:

I came into Metro-General Hospital with my mother.

Something had been off lately and I just can't figure out what.

Ever since I was little, I had start having accidents and I couldn't control them.

I remember even waking up one morning and finding that my bed was soaking wet.

It has been like this ever since my dad had died from heart failure and now, it has gotten really worse to the point where I can't even control it.

I'm scared that I have gone mad.

Like it's some kind of neurological issue.

My mom and I were waiting at the front desk when all of a sudden, I began to feel that squeezing feeling on my bladder.

Oh no... Not again... Please... Not now... I said to myself as I was trying to hold it in.

My mom turned to look at me and she saw a squeamish look on my face.

"Is everything okay, Y/N? What's wrong?" My mom asked, looking at me with concern in her eyes.

I look at her, feeling like I was going to cry.

"I... I... I really need to use the bathroom..." I said, feeling really embarrassed in the predictament that I was in.

My mom then looked around and saw the bathrooms that were near the waiting room.

"The bathrooms are over there, Y/N. You can go." She said, reassuringly as I immediately stepped out of line and went to the bathroom that was specified for my gender.

A few minutes later, I came out of the bathroom and went over to where Mom was sitting, which was in the waiting room.

I came into the waiting room, nervously shaking.

My mom saw me shaking, nervously.

She then guided me over to her and the both of us were now sitting down, together.

After we sat down, I began to try and relax.

While we were waiting, my heart had began to pump faster.

The suspense of this wait was killing me, not really... Figuratively.

Sitting in a waiting room while you hear someone else's kids screaming and crying and then smelling the strong smell of bleach.

I looked at Mom, with tears in my eyes and shaking hands.

With being autistic like me, a part of your brain wants to work and the other part doesn't want to.

Mom was busy playing her farming game on her phone when she looked up for a while and saw my teary eyes.

She immediately began to sit up and look at me.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" My mom asked, gently.

But, before I could answer, a nurse began to come in.

I could instantly recognize the nurse.