Chapter 0, Spores.

[A/N: This ENTIRE story is actually a prologue to a so much warmer story, But it'll take a while til you guys get to see that. (Also, This was originally supposed to be like backed up by science but I'm too dumb for that)]

----START----

The pain I had experienced was unbearable, The thorns that were growing on my head, Trying it's best to form a crown yet I was clawing at it, Not letting it achieve its plans.

I knew I wasn't in danger, Yet the blood that was already flowing into my mouth and choking me had been begging to differ.

At that very moment, I recalled my mother's words, Always disapproving of my love for plants.

I would like to say that she had foreseen this coming, Yet I already knew that it would've been a delusion.

The pain was like growing a new horn that I kept on pulling out.

However, I won't dwell on the past any further.

My current objective is to gather enough people like me and stop them from culling the herd.

I lack the money to advertise, But I already know there are so many more ways to gather people like me.

*click* *clack* *click* *clack* *click* *click* *clack* *clack* *click*

And...

Done.

The convenience of modern-day technology never fails to impress me.

A few hours after I hit post, People who had the itch which the seed seemed to just always give us.

Some fools were making fun of my way of speech, However I have yet the need to be worried for it.

Hours grew into days, And within just a week, Five hundred people which had the same complexity as I had replied.

I, Ofcourse being wise, Took it upon myself to create an "online community" ofcourse, Just to make it easier to gather them around when needed.

After a few years of getting their trust, I got enough of them convinced to go to the forest.

Alot of them were skeptical, But what could they do?

Their cries and screams of pain were not entertaining, However their laughs when they had realized their new power...

The plants which we adored the most, They bestowed their gifts upon us.

Some were horrified, Some were scared, But they all knew there was no turning back.

"SYLV YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! YOU FUCKING KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN WOULDN'T YOU?!" These words were carelessly flaunted around by my most valued accomplice, However he was right.

Felix, A magnificent detective, He was assigned to research what made me so captivating a year or two ago.

He never truly trusted me, But he was foolish. He did whatever I told him to do.

His chest, Now exposed shows some roots.

These roots were reminiscent of bamboo, How fitting.

A good-looking fast-growing prodigy in the detective field, Liking a plant almost just like him.