chapter one.

"Excuse, the plane will be experiencing a little bit or turbulence, so buckle up, this will be a bumpy ride!" Says the flight attendant. I, Ruby Morris, specifically despise flight attendants. I don't really know why, its just something about them that makes me think they are devious. I also hate anything to do with planes. Turbulence, pilots, their excuse for "fresh" peanuts, and, well, the outdoors. Im more of a, indoors kind of gall. Anyways, planes just scare me. What if the plans crashes into the sea, and I get my head bitten off by a shark? Or what if I'm forced to save a kid, and not my own life? Call me crazy, but I just can't. I guess I can take a nap, to make time fly...

12:06am.
Says my watch. 10 minutes till were in Hawaii... I suppose I can doze off again....BEEP! BEEP! Goes the alarm for the plane. Oh,my luck. "Stay calm, please place your life vests on that's provided for you, sit down, and please, use the oxygen tank provided. Fasten your seatbelts, were going down! Please, take care of your self first not others!!" Says A flight attendant. I start to panic. Like, seriously panic. I should get a award for being able to put on a life vest that fast. I take a bag that I got from the coffee shop I went to before I got on the plane and start breathing in and out of it. I hear a mother's kid crying, and I hear the sounds of one of the flight attendants saying,"Mam, mam! You will be fine, if you fasten your seatbelt! Yes Sir. SHH, the pilot needs complete silence. Mam, get your kid to shut its little pie hole please. And make sure her seatbelt is very tight." I guess this is a lesson for all workers... Don't, under all circumstances, never,...ever, take a vacation to Hawaii. Yeah, maybe to your bed, or like, your mom's house, but never, to Hawaii.