Chapter 1 - Can I get you anything to drink (Namjoon)

"Gentlemen, can I get you anything to drink?"

The room was full, flight delayed slightly and she was doing her best to go around to everyone and see if she could get them anything to keep them happy while they waited. When they struggled in English she switched to the limited Korean that she knew. Considering who she was talking to, she was doing a pretty good job of staying calm and holding it together.

"Mannaseo bangawoyo, jeoneun Sasha yeyo."

"Annyeonghaseyo Sasha. What have you got for us today," Jin asked taking in her appearance. Dressed in the uniform of the airline they were travelling on, her skirt was the perfect length to show as much leg as was appropriate, leaving you wanting to know what was at the top when you reached that destination, feet tucked into the right height heels to show off her legs to their fullest and a tiny hat perched on her head that miraculously didn't fall when she leaned forward to talk to them. And that wasn't even taking into account the very large eyes that had turned to him when he spoke or the lips that were painted in a colour that said 'kiss me if you dare.'

"We have a full selection of alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks on offer today. What do you feel like?"

"Loaded question, I feel like lots of things," Jin hummed as he leaned back in his seat, grinning at her. "Soju?"

"OK, so we don't have soju I'm afraid but if you're after something with a high alcohol content, we can find something else I'm sure?"

"I felt like the taste from back home, maybe an apple one. It's fine, I can just have a wine."

"Don't make it complicated hyung, just ask her what she recommends. Sasha, any suggestions?" Yoongi was looking at her patiently, not fazed by the noise around him. She had a feeling from what she'd seen of him online that he was pretty good at zoning out so he could block out all the craziness, especially of the maknae. Looking around at them, she counted 6 members, knowing instantly who was missing.

"Honestly, I'm probably not the person to ask. I don't drink much because it gives me a headache if I have more than half a glass. Soju for example I can probably only manage-" and then two things happened at once that short circuited out her brain. She looked at Taehyung, his eyes watching her intently and all her Korean fell out of her head at how insanely good looking he was and two, Namjoon started walking his way to join the other members.

'-can only manage," she tried again as Namjoon got closer and Tae's eyes continued to study her face, dropping to her lips, a smirk building on the lips she'd studied closely herself way too many times. 'Words, I need words,' she thought, beginning to panic a little. So she threw out all she could manage, just as Namjoon arrived amongst them, "sam ip."

"3 mouth," Jungkook said in English, looking confused.

"3 mouth," Namjoon repeated. "What are we talking about," he asked, coming into the space and looking at them all. Sasha was not keen to open her mouth again to add anything given the fact she'd just forgotten any Korean words she knew.

"Oh hyung, we're talking to this lovely woman here who is offering us drinks. She mentioned she can only drink a little alcohol," Jimin said, a grin on his face as he watched the discomfort spread on her face and the way Namjoon did a double take when he looked at her.

"Oh she probably means 3 mouthfuls," he said in Korean. "Three mouthfuls of what," he asked, sticking his tongue in cheek, jawline setting as his eyes raked over her body. Sasha felt her cheeks beginning to colour at the way he was looking at her, incredibly self conscious of her mouth and how dry it had just gotten all of a sudden.

"Soju hyung, we were talking about soju," Jimin said, watching as Namjoon settled his eyes on Sasha. She stammered out a quick, 'I'll give you a little longer to think about it,' before turning to leave.