Author's Note (WILL EITHER GET DELETED OR CHANGE ONCE A NEW CHAPTER CAME ALONG)

(12/24/2023)
Hello y'all! You may recognize me as that one artist who did the Meme Swap art cover or have seen "The Nutcracker" artwork! Well, I am happy to announce that after seeing how much I love the art as a concept... I AM MAKING IT INTO A FANFIC!!! I know I should have thought of this much longer, and it would have been perfect if this fanfic ever gets to finished around Christmas, but it is what it is. I would like to thank to my proof-reader, Olive aka lullabycreations, as she was the one who proof-read my fanfic for Prologue and Chapter 1, even though they have no knowledge on SMG4 at all!

I would also like to point out that soon, there will be pictures in each chapter, it just for now, there won't be as I kind of want this chapter to be released somewhere between before Christmas Eve to during Christmas.

With that out of the way, hope you enjoy!

(01/11/2024)
Hey all! Here's the chapter 2 of this fanfic! Sorry if it taken a bit longer as I have a lot of things in my own plate metaphorically, and sorry again if there are no pictures! I promise there will be one, it just like I said, gotten a bit busy. 

I would like to thank Shygirl4991 for being my proof-reader for Chapter 2! You may know them for writing the fanfic such as Brewing Romance, Meme Swap, Next Step, and much more! I would like for you guys to go and check them out as they also make fanfics of not just SMG34 related, but also just an episode-like scenario!