𝐎𝐍𝐄

☆- Azara Treasure Thomas -☆MIAMI, FL

   - Azara Treasure Thomas -
MIAMI, FL

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Azara stood in her bathroom, staring at herself in the mirror. Today was her first of college, she wasn't staying on campus because she had already lived in Miami.

She was attending, "University of Miami", and she was excited but was also scared. Azara truly despised going out, she rarely talked and when she did she found it pointless. She would rather be home with her dad and mom.

Azara was an overall sensitive girl, she didn't like being yelled at and her feelings would be hurt over the smaller things.

She also didn't like social interaction, she would only make interaction with people she was comfortable with. She would always say what was on her mind come out her mouth without thinking.

She had been diagnosed with anxiety when she was 7. It wasn't a very big shock, considering she couldn't talk to people around her without becoming nervous, when she was young.

She tried her best to control it, but her anxiety have gotten a lot better than when she was first diagnosed. She could now be around big crowds without becoming nervous.

Aside from going to college, Azara also does nails and lashes. But when she finished her years of college she wanted to be a pediatric travel nurse.

Snapping out of her thoughts, Azara finished
getting ready before heading downstairs seeing her dad in the kitchen scrolling on his phone while eating some breakfast. "Wassup doodabug?"

Azara rolled he eyes playfully, sitting at the kitchen counter to began eating breakfast. She knew she wouldn't finish it, but her dad would be mad at her if she didn't put anything in her stomach before going into a day of college.

"Hi daddy, are you driving me to the school." Azara said drinking some apple juice. This was her favorite juice, she would always liked it ever since she was a little girl.

"Yea, I'm waiting on yo momma she take to long getting ready." Bellamy, Azara's dad, said shaking his head.

"Beauty takes time dad, you should know this." Azara said laughing. Eveytime, they would go somewhere together, her dad would always be downstairs sitting in the living room, waiting on his wife and daughter to finish getting ready.

"Imma go start the car, until y'all ready." Bellamy said walking out of the kitchen towards the garage.

"You look so pretty, dooda." Jasmine, Azara's Mom, said as she walked down the steps, looking at her daughter in awe.