A/N🤍

A/N: Hello, everyone. I know what you guys are thinking, and that is why on earth has the author posted their plan? Well, the answer to your thought is. I have posted this plan because i want you all to see what stories i am planning to write in the year 2024. I know some of you won't like the stories i have picked, but the harsh truth is next year, i am not going to listen to any requests or demands for me to write certain stories. 2024 is going to be a fresh start for me on this app, and i' m going to be writing stories i have wanted to write since i joined this app. All i ask from all of you is some respect, think before you type, remember i am a mother and wife outside of this app and remember i will not be publishing more then one story at a time.

Some of you are new to my page and stories, so please let me tell you some things about myself. I'm 27 years old, Sagittarius, a mother, and a wife who suffers from overthinking and anxiety. I have dyslexia which affects my grammar and my way of writing. If you don't like the mistakes my stories have, then please leave without leaving masty or mean comments. I am an emotional person, so some comments, if they are nice or not, will make me cry. I tend to overthink or over read into comments that people leave on my stories to supposedly help me. So some of you may call me a sensitive bean, and that's okay, i don't mind being called sensitive.

Also, i have a pitbull of wife/husband, so please watch what you say to me because they are very protective over me since i'm sensitive and their wife. They will not bully you but they will tell you how they feel or leave a comment because they can't stand seeing me physically upset when people try to bring me down or make me feel like leaving this app because this app is my safe place.

Oh lord, I'm rambling. Well, I'll stop my stupid rambling and let you all see what stories are coming in the year 2024. 🤍

 🤍