Marshall x gumball

Gumball's POV

So I'm throwing a ball for Fiona. In the ball room Cake is decorating with me. That's when a guard tell's me I have a visitor. 'it better not be him'. With that thought I nod my head to the banana guard. " Cake I have to take care of some business I'll be back ."

I walk towards the royal room.' I just know it's him. What does he want now?' The doors open right as I'm about to push them. And of course he's right there floating like nothing's wrong. " what do you want now Marshall" I ask annoyed.

He look's up at me. "What I can't come to see my favorite guy" with those words my heart quickens it's past. " I'm busy getting Fiona's ball together, so you can either help out or leave" he gets closer to me, to close for comfort. " you know exactly what I'm here for, we had a date remember" Damn! He was right.

Marshall'S POV

This guy really did forget. Wow typical him. But that was a bad move, it only mad me want him more." Hmph, very un organized your supposed to be a prince you know. I say breathing down his neck. He gasps and a slight blush creeps upon his cheeks. Only turning me on.

I grab his wrists and pin him to the wall. " Marshall what are you doing?" Licking his neck before answering "I can't hold back anymore" I rip his clothes of in a near second." I have guests coming. We ca..." I smash my lips against his.

I ask for entrance but he stubbornly denied. Biting his lips, making him let out a moan I take the chance to shove my tounge into his cavern. Roughly exploring his mouth before he gives in. Then we wrestle for dominance, I win of course. Then start slow for him.

( hope you like. Sorry for the short chapter and misspelled words. This is the end of this ship I'll continue it after a few more ships.)