Part 5 : Trip with mahi bhai and his kiddos

In the depths of the eerie forest, Jaddu ventured forth, his heart set on making amends. He scoured the wilderness, gathering an assortment of ripe fruits for his hungry squad. But amidst his foraging, something caught his eye - a cluster of exquisite wildflowers, their vibrant hues a spectacle against the forest's muted tones.

A mischievous glint danced in Jaddu's eyes as he gathered the flowers, a plan forming in his mind. "These will make a splendid crown for Mahi bhai," he muttered to himself, a hint of excitement in his voice.

As he meticulously wove the flowers into a delicate crown, his thoughts wandered to his mahi bhai . "This is my way of saying sorry," he murmured, a genuine desire to mend the previous night's prank evident in his actions. 😊

In the midst of his creative endeavor, the forest seemed to echo with Jaddu's melodic laughter, a lively soundtrack to his solitary expedition. His mind conjured up humorous scenarios - the reaction of Mahi bhai upon receiving the flower crown.

"Mahi bhai's going to be speechless!" Jaddu chuckled, picturing his captain's amused yet slightly perplexed expression.

He continued to weave the flowers, lost in his thoughts. "This will definitely lighten the mood," he mused, eager to offer his heartfelt apology to Mahi bhai.

In the eerie forest commenced with a mixture of anticipation and frustration. Jaddu's mysterious vanishing act, reminiscent of the previous night's prank, stirred a brewing storm within Mahi bhai. His patience, already worn thin, hung on a fragile thread as he awaited Jaddu's return.

Watson, ever watchful, caught sight of Jaddu's approach first. "Mahi bhai, look! Jaddu's back," he exclaimed, nudging Mahi bhai's arm gently, pointing toward the returning Jaddu.

Mahi bhai's expression darkened, a furrowed brow accentuating his growing annoyance. "Not again," he muttered under his breath, striding purposefully toward Jaddu, his eyes fixed on the wayward mischief-maker.

As Mahi bhai approached, a steely resolve etched across his features, he reached out and firmly grasped Jaddu's arm, halting him in his tracks.

"Jaddu," he began, his tone laced with frustration, "Where were you? You vanished again without a word! We were worried" How many times should I say huh can't you listen me or obey for once in this situation for God sake why you don't listen me or others you call me Mahi bhai na so why you don't listen I was going to forgive you for last Night incident but look you did same mistake again now .

Mahi bhai's grip tightened slightly, a mix of frustration angry exasperation and concern flickering in his eyes. Jaddu! You can't just disappear like that, not in this eerie place we are not on kindergarten .

Before Jaddu could explain, Mahi bhai, visibly flustered, interrupted, "Please, listen for a moment. It's crucial to communicate here, jad. We're in an unknown place, and I need to ensure everyone's safety " and because of you we are here in this forest can't you be serious for a once tell me jad.

Jaddu, feeling a mix of guilt and confusion, tried to speak up, "Bhai, I was just..."

Mahi bhai interrupted again, Don't dare to give any useless excuses again , but we need to be more mindful. Last night's prank was a bit much, and now this morning, the vanishing act... It's been a bit unsettling."

Jaddu, realizing his mistake, started to explain, "Bhai, I thought I'd collect some fruits and flowers to brighten the morning..."

Jaddu, caught off guard by Mahi bhai's immediate confrontation, stammered, "Bhai, I was just... I went to get some fruits and flowers for the squad!"