part 2 of part 12

then, another g-man toilet burst through, next to an upgraded scientist toilet.

this g -man toilet had cement covering his toilet, providing extra durability. like the other one, he had spider-like legs but he had 6 laser cannons on each of his sides. the scientist toilet's arm tips were colored blue, meaning they could stun titans for up to 5 seconds. he had 4 tentacles which could shoot rockets, and a shield made of titanium. he also got 2 more spider legs for extra speed. titan cameraman noped right out of there since he didn't wanna get wrecked like he did the first time he fought g-man. but then something intriguing happened. a titan emerged, but it was a woman. a titan speaker woman.  she used 2 guns on her shoulders which stunned the alternate g-man toilet, then she pulled out a sword, and stabbed the alternate g-man toilet's head with one of her two swords, and she pulled out her sword, and the g man toilet sparked like a robot. and i saw a little normal toilet crawl out of it and it slid away into the distance. i didnt bother to chase it because i thought it was harmless. titan speakerwoman then used her speakers to make a loud noise, stunning scientist toilet for 7 second, and she proceeded to open up her hands and she unleashed red flames from them, scorching the side of his head, but scientist toilet got unstunned and then slapped titan speakerwoman, stunning her for 5 seconds, and the scientist toilet pulled out 4 tentacles from behind its head and shot rockets from them, dealing damage to titan speakerwoman, but she quickly used one of her swords to cut off 2 of the rocket launching tentacles, then she stabbed the head of the toilet, killing it, and it fell to the floor, lifeless.  (go to firecoolcomboboy2's story, brown cameraman x normal tv woman to see the rest of part 2)